Do you know the reason why certain peoples in the USA are pro-illegal immigration?

by I believe in overlapping 16 Replies latest social current

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I think Simon's hit the nail on the head: legal and illegal immigrants are more likely to vote Democrat, especially when Democrats want to hand out free goodies to them.

And aside from the native Americans we all are immigrants or descended there from - native Americans are immigrants, too. They emigrated to the Americas from Asia, crossing the Bering Straight.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

How many pro-illegal immigrationists would volunteer to take in one immigrant family into their homes for a year?

• TD
    TD

If they knew how fast they elevate their lives and excel beyond native residents

Here where I live (In a border state) it takes a couple of generations to fully integrate socially and economically.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

Here in NC things are a bit different. As I stated before I am a farmer and I employ only citizens. I pay $15 dollars an hour. Many of my counterparts hire illegals who actually make more than what I pay.

In a 3 year, you will see these individuals with a mobile home and/or a vehicle that they OWN. They have a child who is a citizen which means that foodstamps and Medicaid come into the home.

Most work on H2A farms which guarantees 12 to 15 an hour, no taxes, no housing costs, no transportation costs, no food costs mandated by the government.

After 10 months they let the visa lapse and they say here putting away close to 15gs a year. They open grocery stores, churches, and buy land. Meanwhile the people I employ still struggle

• I believe in overlapping
    I believe in overlapping

Here is a good example of the Catholic Church involved in illegal immigration.

Another Caravan of 75,000 immigrant headed to the United States. Pope Francis donates $500,000 to religious congregations involved in hiding many of these illegal immigrants.But the money is doubled or tripled by the individual congregations. So every one makes money in this illegal activity disguised as helping your fellowman.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6962193/Over-1-000-migrants-break-southern-Mexico-detention-center.html

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

GIven the USA's colonial heritage, I really can't get too upset about the new colonists.

• waton
    waton
    colonists f2018

= conquistadors exploiting the natives.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit