What Do You Want To Talk About Regarding Jehovah’s Witnesses?

by minimus 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Biahi
    Biahi

Athansius, the court case was postponed for 2 weeks, due to the lead prosecutor must quarantine for 2 weeks because he was exposed to someone with Covid-19.

• Biahi
    Biahi

I must add, I’m watching this case closely, I know one of the elders. And I contacted Mark O’Donnell, who will be covering the case.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

What they call field service now under COVID consists of chatting a couple of hours on zoom while hand writing letters in the US mail. It is hopelessly mind numbing and boring. How long can they possibly keep this up without people quitting? How can they call it 'ministry'? I think the basic core activity (field service) that defines the JWs is at risk and it will force a fundamental change in the dynamics of the religion going forward.

• minimus
    minimus

The Witnesses don’t witness. Ray Franz was kicked out because he wouldn’t agree with the necessity of the house to house ministry which JWs were told had to be carried out as proof of their witness responsibility.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3
    • Anyway, does anybody have any insight as to what the mindset of the longtime older JWs is?More than likely he/she is here or on a site like this one.

• minimus
    minimus

I used to see Witnesses but the last few years I see no one. It’s like they aren’t visible

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Drug out summer convention

• a watcher
    a watcher

Older JWs are faithful (to Jehovah) and discreet (in the earthly org).

• Overrated
    Overrated

It is comical seeing what the Governing Idiots say on their programs. Always stupid and a good laugh. " the last of the last of the last days".

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Is the Awake magazine no longer published?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit