A Woman Without Her Man Is Nothing.

by Englishman 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

A woman: Without her, man is nothing.

That's it folks, I'm paying more attention to my punctuation in future!

Englishman.

• SanFranciscoJim
  • Athanasius
    Athanasius

A fish without a bicycle will have to learn to walk if it wants to get around on land.

Athanasius

• Purple
    Purple

Hhehehe a woman without a man is happy, content and her own person. Punctuation or not Englishman that was a darn sexist remark and one that lacks insight and knowledge. I think the reverse is true to tell you the truth. How's that for a sexist remark! Men sheesh leave them alone as a race for 5 minutes and that would be the end of the world! Who would clean up after the mess you guys make of this planet?

• little witch
    little witch

And to think that some people base a rigid hard line belief based on where a punctuation mark is believed to be!

As the witnesses do. "and I say to you today you shall be with me in paradise".

Punctuation ommited to leave the interpretation to individual decision.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

So true. A comma here, a semi-colon there, a hyphen here, a quotation mark there....I just wonder how many mistakes were made when the books of the bible were translated?

I got a real kick out of your heading, Englishman. A good example for sure of how something "said" can be written down or interpreted entirely out of context to the intended meaning!--and how in turn, when translated, can be just as abused.

Karen

• Singing Man
    Singing Man

Oh Raymond now let me tell yeah its the other way around. A man with out a women is horny:

• Navigator
    Navigator

Eman

You really like to live dangerously don't you! No problem! You saved yourself just in time.

Punctuation really does make a difference.

• little witch
    little witch

To think that a punctuation mark can damn one to death.......according to some.

It is crazy thinking. I know you meant your post as a funny thing Eman. It just reminds me of how the jws build a dogma on the placement of a comma.

They literally judge ones life on a punctuation mark!

• onacruse
    onacruse

Don't I just know..........Kate just left me!

A sad Craig

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit