Literature Carts are Really a Vast Spy Network

by HiddenPimo 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• HiddenPimo
    HiddenPimo

I am not sure if this is getting into the Tin Foil Hat arena, but what if one of the reasons for the Carts is to spy out who is leading a Double Life and to catch the PIMO's?

They are everywhere in common public areas. Like the Stasi of E. Germany.

I know I may be reaching, but we all know the way zealous J Dubs love to rat out anyone who steps out of line.

They can't be there to place literature, because no one is taking it. It's a 3 hour coffee break for most Pioneers.

This is speaking from personal experience.

Sincerely,

HP

• tiki
    tiki

If there be accuracy in your observation that would lift the cart debacle to an even higher level of foolishness.

• sir82
    sir82

That sounds like a re-e-e-e-e-eal stretch.

I do think though, and have heard comments, that one of the primary reasons for the carts is to prompt guilt (well that's my thought, the comments are a bit less direct) among inactive JWs who walk on by, perhaps daily.

I think JWs are instructed to always have copies of that odious "Return to Jehovah" brochure as one of their standard cart supplies.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

It's a plot from Starbucks and weightwatchers. Drink plenty of high calorie coffee from Starbucks and the next stop is Weight watchers.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

I made a post like this a long time agonot using the word spy network but pointing out that witnessing puts Jehovah's Witnesses out into the community where they can see what other people are doing. Is that the main purpose? No, but if they see somebody doing something wrong will they report them to the elders immediately, hell yes.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

No sir, I have misguided relatives that waste their time this way. Whatever the idea is, there is no secret data gathering agenda. It is simply large scale over-optimistic time wasting.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Sounds like the old Soviet conspiracy theories the KGB would spread about JWs being secret capitalists or CIA pawns...

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Well, if you were silly enough to walk down your home town high street with someone you should not , you are kind of asking to be seen and face questions.

I support sliding fast's posting above.

• burnedout
    burnedout

That would be even more inefficient than the intended results of cart witnessing.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Dude, you need to chill .there are other things in life besides posting 10 times in a week

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit