Is there a doctor in the house?

by Puternut 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

puternut, you were being silly. But it must have been kind of fun.

My father was a doctor and did those kinds of exams, and delivered babies. I know there was nothing sexual about it for him. Gynecologists see so many genitals, in all kinds of conditions, that it is not arousing to them. My doctor happens to be a woman, married, with kids and grandkids. I am quite sure it isn't a problem for her either.

Joy and Skully explained it well.

• nilfun
    nilfun

Paradise Found, your post was inspiring.

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

No one is claiming that there's anything sexual about Doctors' work!

I think that Puternut's point, rather is that there's nothing sexual about an artist drawing a nude, because it's a professional relationship, just like a doctor to a patient.

Puternut is not saying that Doctors-patient relationships are sexual... he's pointing out the fallacy of WTS rules.

• Puternut
    Puternut

Hehe,

Of course I know that the medical field doesn't commit a sexual act. But I had fun messing with the CO's head, since everything with the WT is always so black and white. And I was trying to pin him down on technicalities.

I just wanted to see if I could proceed with my artwork, since I was not touching my subjects. And there is nothing sexual between the artist/model relationship.

After all, this model has clothes on.

• codeblue
    codeblue

I second Euphenisms's comment...

Puternut, I think a CO needs a good, intelligent discussion....btw....your artwork is truly a gift from Jehovah...be proud of it...

Codeblue

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Puternut... we can't see that pic. You need to upload or attach it.

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Of course I know that the medical field doesn't commit a sexual act. But I had fun messing with the CO's head, since everything with the WT is always so black and white. And I was trying to pin him down on technicalities.

Just as I thought. I would love to have watched this one.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

A case of double standards ...

Those damn elders carry their opinions to some ridiculous extremes! The human body is a beautiful thing and a work of art ... and the dirt is in the elders' minds, imho ...

ESTEE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit