Well, I've done it..........

by wannaexit 17 Replies latest jw friends

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Thanks to all for sharing in my joy.

SHAMUS

You are right I will go down at Armagheddon in 2034

But how sweet the fall will be with someone along.

ACSOT

My hubby has tons of documentation on the UN. I showed her this and it got her wheels going.

STEVE

You are right a JW ha to WANT it. But I think that there are many in the org that see things are wrong and want to change but they just don't know how to go about bringing change for themselves.

FRANNIE

Did I count time? I sure did.

CONCERNED

She is out completely. She will probably end up on this board. So I will leave it to her to fill in the details of her flight out.

Wannaexit

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

And the award goes to ..... wannaexit for first successful jw deprogramming of 2004

Congratulations.

• Purple
    Purple

So who do you put your monthly report into and where do they file it

• Special K
    Special K

HOORAY !!! HOORAY !!!

GOOD JOB.. Wannaexit...

You just made my night , too.

I'm really happy for you .. and of course "the newly exiting one"..

sincerely

Special K

• Singing Man
    Singing Man

Very fine grasshopper now as quickly as you can open a can of beer and poor a good one to mark this day:

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Good job!!!!

Devon

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

Amazing sweetie! Who is it? If it's your good friend, then I should know her too!

I can't imagine. Really. I've asked you about "EmmDee" on several occasions.

But you said no. She hasn't read CofC or anything like that.

And I trust you.....

I'm really in a quandary. It was... 12 years ago! Holy Moses. And I am just learning today...

Well, I guess I'm "going off the deep end" thinking that I haven't been told the truth about stuff.

But since I trust you sweetie, I'm going to try to stay in the 'shallow end' of the pool.

After all, if it was "EmmDee" ...then the copy of CofC she read was ... my copy???

But alas. I'm going off the deep end again.

I guess you have another good friend, one I don't know about. And the CofC copy you gave her ...you bought somewhere?

Geez, I had to get mine from Ray Franz ...ordered anonymously to a post office box on the other side of town. I wish I had your connections.

And neither you, nor your close friend -that I don't know about- can trust me because I'm so prone to the "deep end" of the pool.

I guess I should be happy for 'what's her name'. Probably she made you swear an oath that you shouldn't tell me. I understand that fear. After all, I snuck around my own home for a decade, for fear that my wife would fry my butt 'cause the GB told her to.

I'm not mad sweetie. No... And I am in the shallow end. Yup yup.

You could post it on the internet, but you couldn't tell me.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Wannexit,

Thank you so much for telling us this news. It's great that she is totally awake and she is also reading CoC this will keep her from doubting anything and help her to remain out.

Well done

Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit