The lady across the street...

by JH 37 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Still has her Christmas decorations up...

• JH
    JH

She's nuts. I wish I had my camera with me. All her Christmas lights are on, on her balcony...

• shamus
    shamus

LOL! It's nearly February for god's sake!

Why don't you go over there and give her all your old Awake! magazines. Start the friendship out on a good footing, LOL!

• Matty
    Matty

In Britain, if you have your Christmas decorations still up beyond the 12th night (5th January), you are supposed to have bad luck for the rest of the year!

• outnfree
    outnfree

Or ... you could go over there this weekend and ask her if she needs any help taking them down. I don't know about the weather in Quebec this winter, but it's been damn cold in Michigan. Anyone who didn't get his decorations down before Epiphany (Jan. 6), has since had frigid weather in which to work.

Maybe she'll make you some hot cocoa...

out

• Special K
    Special K

Hey JH

Maybe she's having a Lu'au....

You should go over... take a pinate with you... It's all okay..

lol

Special K

• Matty
    Matty

Oh, you have heard of it in the US after all! I mentioned this to Spice and a few others and nobody had heard of this superstition, so I guessed it was just a Brit thing.

• JH
    JH

I'll take a picture tomorrow night. Right now, my camera isn't here. I'm sure the lights will be still shining tomorrow.... Merry Christmas everyone....

• Special K
    Special K

Maybe she buys those big cans of Labatt's Blue and has been continually inebriated.lol

special k

• Puternut
    Puternut

Santa forgot to stop by this last time. She's still hoping he comes down the chimney.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit