Flipping off an elder's wife

by Insomniac 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL*

• shamus
    shamus

I gave an elder the finger. He was driving his dump truck and my bud and I were having a beer outside on the patio downtown, enjoying themountains, and the heat and sun.

The arsehole was rubbernecking STARING at us, and I stood up right in front of everyone and gave him the finger.

He has never talked to me since.

As far as I'm concerned, you did the right thing. Let them know that you despise the very earth that they walk on. I know the elders wife you are talking about, and she needs to see that people in the "world" don't put up with bizarre and strange behavior. Mess with peole and they will tell you to f-off. Prretty simple thing.

Mess with organized crime and you get far worse than the finger, I can tell you that. Maybe dubs should wake the hell up.

I am not telling people to get violent, BTW. I'm just saying, mess with the wrong people in the world and you're screwed.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Never done it -- always wanted to do -- but I would have loved to have seen her face

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Insomniac,

ROTFLMAO!

Standing ovation!!!

• Wallflower
    Wallflower

Flipping an elders wife - sorry, I thought this was a rude thread.

• dustyb
    dustyb

i've did the pressed ham in a car (smashing your ass against the window) to a few JW's that i've seen. It was funny.

• simplesally
    simplesally

If I had the chance there is one elders wife that I'd love to wipe her smug look off her face with the backside of my hand............but for the most part, the ones I know were quite nice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit