Flipping off an elder's wife

by Insomniac 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

A couple of days ago, I was running a few errands before a meeting with my professor. I was in such a happy mood, chatting with the store clerk about the weather, etc. When I turned around to leave, there was the elder's wife, standing in the middle of the store, staring at me with undisguised venom. Looking like she wanted to hit me or something. Granted, she's always been an unpleasant woman (who tells other sisters they look like whores, always out of other people's earshot), but I've done NOTHING to her. In fact, I'm not even df'd or anything, I just stopped attending meetings some time ago.

I couldn't think of a thing I wanted to say to her, so without taking the cheery smile off my face, I calmly flipped her the bird and strolled out to my car. I still can't believe I did that, it was petty and rude, but damn, it was worth it to see the look on her face-utter astonishment!

Has anyone else done something so childish and gotten so much amusement from it? And what were the consequences, if any? So far, they have not tried to contact me, so maybe they've truly given up on me.

• hamptonite21
  • mustang
    mustang

The look on her face: priceless!!! For everything else there is MasterCard

If she does indeed have the perpetual sourpuss look AND an attitude to match, then she deserves someone letting her know that she is the original "electric wet blanket".!!!

And who knows: her husband is probably envious of you being able to do that

Mustang

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

LOL! That was great!

The one thing that comes to mind is when I was at the bar chatting with some ladies I knew. Up came this stinky drunk and tried to flirt with ALL of them. He was drinking some kind of clear vodka drink. He went outside for a cigarette, so I took his bottle, dumped it into an empty glass, went to the bathroom and filled the bottle with water. I'm shocked he knew it was water when he took a sip. I got a good laugh, the ladies got a good laugh, and the drunk went and bought another drink.

• Singing Man
    Singing Man

Yeah I love this post good for you.

• Maverick
    Maverick

You could follow up with a gift card sent to her house for a free high colonic! Put a note in there saying it is from the whole cong and they would sure be greatful if she used the certificate real soon! Maverick

• kls
    kls

Yes i have,i flipped off the whole congragation as they were going to their cars after one of their brainwashing meetings. Do i feel bad, do i feel childish, no ,if i could give them the finger with my toes i would have. KLS

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Yes I think I have flipped them off plenty of times LOL The best was when Thunder and I were puttering by on the Harley...they were all filing into the vans to go into the preaching workI screamed something to the affect of "What a waste of a great day" LOL Loved it giggled throughout the ride.

• sens
    sens

Im So Proud Of You Right Now Insom !!!!!!!

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D
    so without taking the cheery smile off my face, I calmly flipped her the bird and strolled out to my car.

LMFAO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit