by xjw_b12 20 Replies latest social current

• shotgun
    shotgun

Stutterring LW

• little witch
    little witch

LOL @ Shotgun

Here is what my (single) post was sopposed to say:

So the supreme court says it is ok to spank eh? May I suggest we start with the judges? Come on everybody, grab the wooden spoons!

That's how it should have bbbbbbeen.

• Sassy
    Sassy

I do think some discipline should be allowed by parents.. here if you even use soap in a child's mouth it is considered abuse..

so I think some balance is needed. However, I do not like the idea of giving teachers the ability to discipline physically.

• Joker10
    Joker10

Spanking is the only way to go sometimes.

• Okram
    Okram

I've been spanking for years, and i'm still not blind.

• Special K
    Special K

Are you sure your not blind Okram... Your avatar (picture) tells another story..lol.

special K

• Special K
    Special K

Personally, I've never washed my own mouth out with soap.. why would I want to wash my childrens mouth out with soap?.. Yuck !

special k

• shamus
    shamus

I've been spanked out of LOVE, not ANGER and not because of a CULT, so I have no real issues with it. When a child can understand and be told that if they continue doing things such as lying, being mean to kids, etc. that they are going to get a spanking (read: a little swat on they're bum) then I really don't think there's nothing wrong with it..

However, when crazy people whip the living daylights out of they're children because of they're lack of understanding or lack of love, it is abuse.

If I had kids, I'd probably give them a "swat" once a year, if they were bad. There are so many more constructive ways to discipline your child than whipping the living daylights out of them. Those parents should have they're kids removed from they're care.

Unfortunately, we live in a world of extremists.

• Sassy
    Sassy
    Personally, I've never washed my own mouth out with soap.. why would I want to wash my childrens mouth out with soap?..

well is sure worked miracles for my mom when my brother had a potty mouth.. sure it tasted horrible.. but really how much irreprerable damage did it to?

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Shamus:

I've been spanked out of LOVE, not ANGER and not because of a CULT, so I have no real issues with it. When a child can understand and be told that if they continue doing things such as lying, being mean to kids, etc. that they are going to get a spanking (read: a little swat on they're bum) then I really don't think there's nothing wrong with it..

Just when I think I have you figured out you post something like that.

An elderly sister once gave me this advice.

Never administer discipline when you are angry, and if you are going to give a few swats on the bottom, the you use your own open hand. No belts, no paddles or spoons. That way when you tell your child .... "This hurts me as much as it hurts you" you'd be right

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit