Parents can spank, Supreme Court rules

by xjw_b12 20 Replies latest social current

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Below is the news article and link from today' s ruling from The Supreme Court of Canada. This case has been in the system for quite a few years, eventually making it's way to the top court.

What do you think? regressive, or does it make sense?

http://www.globeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20040130.wspank0130_4/BNStory/National/

• JH
    JH

This will make the JW Org. happy to hear that they can spank their children.

• little witch
    little witch

So the Supreme Court says we can spank huh? May I suggest we start with the spanking of the judges? Tee Hee Hee

• little witch
    little witch

So the Supreme Court says we can spank huh? May I suggest we start with the spanking of the judges? Tee Hee Hee

(come

• little witch
    little witch

(come on ya'll, grab

• little witch
    little witch

(come on ya'll,

• little witch
    little witch

(come on ya'll, grab the

• little witch
    little witch

(come on ya'll, grab the wooden

• little witch
    little witch

that is just so not funny. Don't ask me what happened, I havent a clue!

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Little witch is it the spoon, come on now say it, you can do it LOL

or maybe you should stop grabbing the bottle.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit