Dallas Rockers - Saturday night January 31

by arrowstar 11 Replies latest jw friends

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

That's right!! This Saturday come here COMF rock the night away with Broken Code at Thunderhorse Saloon in Lewisville.

Also, playing will be Voodoo Blue (Stevie Ray Vaughn Tribute Band).

www.broken-code.com click on the "Events" tab and you will find a link to Thunderhorse Saloon where you can get a map.

Hope to see you there and don't forget your boogie shoes!!

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

wish I could go!!!!

had to spend all the fun money on diapers, the teenager's bday and those damn bills...sigh, no drinking money, fun money or babysitter money left this month

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Eyebrow2 -

There'll be other chances. I'll keep you posted. We'll have a grand time.

Lisa

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

bttt

• heathen
    heathen

That sounds pretty cool . seriously thinking this over . I love the live music scene and stevie ray vaghn but don't like driving to lewisville . I think it's about 60 miles from here . I would love to see comfs band tho . RocknRoll baby . ohhhhhh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

Lisa,

Please do!

=)

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Heathen -

C'mon sugar...it's not like you do it every day. Join us!! You'll have a great time.

Eyebrow2 -

You can count on it!! In March the group is playing up in McKinney. There will probably be more gigs before then but they're not posted yet. Won't it be fun!?

Lisa

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

TONITE!!! Come see COMF play tonight at Thunderhorse Saloon.

www.broken-code.com

Lisa

• wednesday
    wednesday

I understand form the link that the facility is a biker bar. What is the proper dress for a biker bar? lol Is the room smoke filled? Sounds interesting, but can't stand smoke

• heathen
    heathen

I looked it up on the map finder and found out it is 28 miles not 60 so it's looking promising for tonight . I usually do like the biker bar scene , they closed down my favorite blues bar here in arlington , Stumpy's Blues . If you are in grand prarie a good place is The Neon Moon for the biker scene and classic rock which seem to always go together I can't believe how good alot of these bands that play the cover tunes are . It's always fun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit