Sorry for the occasional unintentional 'dislike'

by paul from cleveland 22 Replies latest forum suggestions

• paul from cleveland
    paul from cleveland

I read this forum on my phone so occasionally, as I'm scrolling down the page, I accidentally touch the 'dislike' button on a comment. I don't have the option to 'undislike' after I touch it. Once I touch the button, I can't change it. I don't know if it works differently on other browsers but that's how it works on this phone.

So if your comment received a 'dislike' don't feel bad. It may have just been me by mistake.

Sorry about that.

• Simon
    Simon

There's no "cancel' option but you can change your vote - if you clicked dislike then clicking like will change it. The count may not appear correct but it will remove one and add it to the other (if you refresh the page, you'll see it)

• paul from cleveland
    paul from cleveland
    Okay, thanks Simon. I see how that works now.
  • Ruby456
    Ruby456
    paul, is is poss that you could have mistakenly disliked my posts?
  • Ruby456
    Ruby456

apart from mistakes

simon, I sent you a pm via the flagging system re the fact that I have not violated any of the policies of this site and that it is probably that some here have simply disagreed with me and my opinions. I can think of a few people

as this is the case would you please remove my flagged status.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

................Another Dislike..

.....I CAN`T TAKE IT ANYMORE..

......Image result for man crying in rain

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

lol outlaw - how many dislikes does one have to get to be flagged? although I sometimes think that it is an honour to be flagged.

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

I guess one can do no more than agree to disagree with a person and all credit to simon that he hasn't deleted me. AWWA and cedars simply don't allow any dissent to be seen

• cognac
    cognac

My boyfriend literally pulled his truck over just to DISLIKE one of my posts. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Don't feel bad, lol...

• paul from cleveland
    paul from cleveland

Ruby, yes it's very possible. I read almost every thread but didn't keep track of those that I accidentally touched the dislike button. Also, if it wasn't me, I presume there are others doing the same thing. I had intended to make this post earlier but was reminded to do so when reading the thread regarding the songbook. Someone had disliked a seemingly innocuous post and a comment was made that it must have been a lurking JW that did so. I wouldn't take a dislike seriously because it could have been a mistake.

I've also accidently hit the 'flag' button many times but thankfully there is a cancel option on that.

I wanted to post about this because I know many are very sensitive and may wonder for a long time why someone disliked their comment.

I've actually accidentally disliked more than a few comments that I liked but didn't know I could change it until now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit