The jw builders choir omg

by Gorbatchov 19 Replies latest jw friends

• xjwsrock
    xjwsrock

Propaganda to promote volunteer labor.

Let the righteous real estate development continue for all eternity!!!

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Umm... Tom Cruise called Leah Remini ....apparently Scientology wants their Chior back!

Geeze...they must’ve stayed up all night, thinking up those lyrics!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Of course the majority of these"unpaid volunteers" are completely unaware that there are "paid volunteers" who are working right alongside of them .

And depending on the size of the project quite a few of them .

How could anyone equate them with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir ?

I have no love for Mormons but at least give credit where credits due.

• Listener
    Listener

They sing that their deliverance is near but spend millions on construction and millions of hours working on construction, their message is always mixed.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

LOL - I was going to say what Toesup said. This is the Mormon Tabernacle Choir!! Great minds....

On a different tack - Jehovah certainly isn't blessing the audio/visual recording studios of the cult. The a/v is out of synch.

Maybe this is why they need a new multi-million dollar a/v studio - to bring them into the 21st century.

• stan livedeath
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander

OMG, incredible! I've seen some of their "choir stuff" before, but this one I think takes the cake.

Singing about "Joy for Jehovah", but the REAL message in this is "give us your free slave labour to buff up our real estate portfolio!"

This is some Scientology-level bullshit right here. Singing cheery shit about working your ass off for FREE!

SMH.......this cult has "jumped the shark" many times over this decade. My late parents are spinning in their graves!

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

So funny, and embarrassing.

I know if that was out when I was IN - all I would be thinking about is - hey there are a few sisters there I would love to bang:)

• sir82
    sir82

They all sound like they have a sprinkle or two (or dash or whole damn shaker) of David Splane.

I consider Splane to be the Salieri (the version of him from the play / movie "Amadeus" anyway) of the WTS.

Mundane, insipid, plinky diddle-pieces.

He's got just enough talent to be boring.

• SadElder
    SadElder

Every time I see David Splane conduct the choir I can't help but smile at his same old grammar school movements. I wonder if someone else conducts and then they dub him in a time or two to stroke his ego?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit