The jw builders choir omg

by Gorbatchov 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorbatchov
  • days of future passed
    days of future passed

Ahhh, I feel sad seeing everyone of them dressed like stepford followers. All smiles, spreading the idea that God approves of spending all that money on a branch building. I wonder if there is a sing a long for the Warwick place.

"To the work to the work all you servants slaves of God GB....."

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

You would swear you are watching a Mormon choir video. Choirs? Wow...our parents are rolling over in their graves!!

• Magnum
    Magnum

I agree, ToesUp. My deceased JW grandfather and the old-time JWs I knew as a child are probably rolling over and groaning in their graves. I am so glad I'm out of that @#$%.

• LV101
    LV101

More fake - GB will have minions 'on stage' for show biz with hope (delusions) of recruits = cash and another drug fix/hit for their followers.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Like ToesUp I thought of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Not patch on them though are they? And they had classic traditional songs.... and they have been going for a hundred years...

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

They all sound like they have a sprinkle or two (or dash or whole damn shaker) of David Splane... the songs I mean. The new songs. This song. They all sound the same..

To think, I was once like one of those “earnest ones”....

👀

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Is the subliminal message:

Not only can you carry buckets of cement but you can also find a date and end up playing drums in a band.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

On a purely artistic level, this isn't good at all. The voices are not all in sync, the quality of the voices standing our are poor, the rythm of the beat don't follow the lyrics which seem forced into the music. The way the voices overlayed seemed to conflict with one other rather than completing a musical story. I had to stop the video as the music was unbarable.

Otherwise, the most professional thing about this video was the footage of construction work going on.

• blondie
    blondie

I wonder how far they had to search to find jws that could carry a tune, let alone sing together in unison and/or harmony. In the congregations I attended over the years, perhaps 1 or 2, maybe 3, could sing to qualify for selection by such a choir.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit