un resolution to ban religion

by free will 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• El blanko
    El blanko
    Religion is a killer, religion has to go, Duh! Who knew?

Very true, and then replaced with Christ Jesus & his father's kingdom

• JCanon
    JCanon

This is "very interesting" as far as a critical Biblical prophecy point of view.

That's because both Christendom (the "666/trinity" beast out of the sea -- sae=Christendom) and the apostate witness organization (the Lamb-Dragon beast, out of the earth; earth=JWs) are thrown into the lake of fire "while still alive".

"While still alive" means they don't die out gradually due to lack of attendance or contributions. "While still alive" means they are still active and going. So to thrown into the lake of fire in this manner suggests a SUDDEN end. In modern translation what would that mean? Certainly if a ban on religious expression were outlawed then that would fit this prophecy. But is that unreasonable in our day and time?

I think not. That's because we're only talking about the FREE WORLD's issue with freedom of religion. China, Russa and everywhere else under totalitarian regimes have long suppressed religious freedom, often in conflict with political issues. So for them it's not a big deal. For the US and Europe to give up their freedom of expression would have to occur under a CRISIS and with so much push of "terrorism" linked with religious fervor now it's logical that given a critical crisis of some sort that focussed on religious beliefs or the use of religion to advance terrorist or political movement that a ban would occur of ALL RELIGION and religious expression. It's has been traditional in the European world that when the economy becomes an issue then freedoms and everything else go right out the window. Europeans can't deal with starving children like occurs in the rest of the world. When that happens, drastric measures come into play. The HOLOCAUST is a perfect example. The Germans, inteliigent, Christian culture, when oppressed economically became Nazis and found it quite easy to exterminate the Jews and others who seemed to interfere with their future "liebestraum" (living space), even if it meant actually building facilities to more efficiently exterminate the "unfit". In contrast, European Americans living in The South found it quite easy to ignore the humanity of blacks for 400 years; but again, because there was a conflict with what they needed to do economically and the rights of others.

Since the fall of Babylon the Great, which is primarily an economic crisis is so closely linked to this final end of things, it wouldn't be surprising, perhaps connected with the need to eliminate religious "terrorism" that the economic stability of the nation would be at stake if all public forms of religious expresion were banned. This is ALL part of the greater plan for a WORLD GOVERNMENT.

And thus isn't it interesting that they would finally say: "Peace and SECURITY", meaning as in financial stability. So this would be interesting to watch.

SECRET SOCIEITIES NOT AFFECTED: Of course, on the other side of this coin, organizations, religious or otherwise, who saw well into the future (or from past experience) that certain freedoms could easily be taken away, especially if they were abused or not used, created their own "secret societies" that don't operate openly or officially and thus would not be affected. Thus the Tupperware party becomes a cover for some idealological exchange on a subliminal level. Classes in real estate and accounting deal out subliminal philosophy. So the games do go on. But the official, public religions will be over.

Actually, that's all kinda good. If religion is banned early on and all the churches are torn down then that saves those who will survive Armageddon into the millennium from having to do that. Of course, larger structures can always be stripped of their religious reference and then used for something else.

When the millennium begins, of course, places of worship will abound, but there will be only ONE RELIGION. And since you had to "volunteer" in order to survive Armageddon anyway, make that choice, it will be a "free choice" religion as well. So you have the best of both worlds: Free Choice and State Religion combined into one. IS THAT THE IDEAL? I think so.

J.C.

• jgnat
    jgnat

A quick google search reveals that the United Nations often DEFENDS the WTBTS in matters of Human Rights. Quoted from:

http://www.un.org/documents/ga/docs/51/plenary/a51-542add1.htm

General Assembly
    Fifty-first session
    Agenda item 110 (b) (1996)

HUMAN RIGHTS QUESTIONS: HUMAN RIGHTS QUESTIONS,
    INCLUDING ALTERNATIVE APPROACHES FOR IMPROVING
    THE EFFECTIVE ENJOYMENT OF HUMAN RIGHTS AND
    FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS

94. The account of the situation of the Catholics and Protestants applies to
    the Jehovah's Witnesses as well, but their situation seems to be worse. Apart
    from the information given above concerning religious education,
    non-governmental representatives have reported that Jehovah's Witness children
    who refuse to take part in events contrary to their religious beliefs,
    including national holidays and public parades organized in the schools, have
    been punished and even expelled. For example, in petition No. 21787/93,
    Elias, Maria and Victoria Valsamis versus Greece, report of the European
    Commission of Human Rights, the Commission found that there had been a
    violation of religious freedom in the case of a Jehovah's Witness pupil
    suspended from school for a day by the principal because she had not
    participated in the school parade to mark the national holiday.

95. At times, young Jehovah's Witnesses are allegedly victims of incidents
    of religious intolerance, such as verbal insults and physical attacks, by
    Orthodox pupils influenced by their teachers.

96. Lastly, it seems that school textbooks continue to disseminate a
    negative image of the Jehovah's Witnesses, despite the efforts made in the
    case of other religions.

• slenderdog
    slenderdog

What if:

This resolution is passed.
    Tribulation ensues (staged by the instigators).
    Theocratic world order emerges from the induced chaos, under "anointed" leadership. (Kings and priests y'all).
    Maybe it's an Illuminist plot and we are its pawns.

Just a thought.

• little witch
    little witch

What if monkeys fly out of my ass?! What if a metorite lands on my outhouse?!

What if someone states something as fact and proves a liar?!

What If? Oh gawd I am scared!

Someone please tell me the outcome of gods awful vengence. Well, come on you bird bait apostates! Help!!

ROTFLMAO

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Isn't it interesting how some people ignore the fact that by saying "I have a draft UN resolution", one has a draft UN resolution?

For example; I have a draft UN reslotion which would give me droit de la segnieur, globally.

Does the UN know about it? No.

Would the UN ever pass it? No.

But is it still a draft UN resolution? Yes, if I SAY it is - normally in the hopes that by saying that I will get people to react (and they do... baaaa... baaaaa.... ).

It means no more than if the drunk at the end of the bar slurs "I thikh we shud hang allsh the lawersh".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit