Has The WT Allowed Outsiders to be Saved?

by NotFormer 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

The Reddit poster has an over active imagination. I don’t see pioneers resigning en mass or elders arranging mass underground meetings. This is fantasy.

Is there a change about people being able to repent during the GT? What are the details? This is interesting and would have psychological impact on believers long term. The idea that it ends JWs overnight is farfetched to put it mildly.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

I can confirm. The door is not shut at the beginning of the tribulation. People will have a chance during!. Jesus will judge the sheep and the goats at the end of the great tribulation!. So we are talking a kinder gentler Jehovah and Jesus now!

• Teddnzo
    Teddnzo

These changes are already up on the JW's official website and app. The actual full-length video has been leaked! You can view it ALL, in context.

Yes I just saw it

this does change everything

we can all be Pimo sit on the fence and jump either side last mjn

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Interesting. If the idea is that you can wait until actual proof is established, then faith becomes meaningless.

It could be damaging to the WTS if they are promoting this idea, but it actually makes sense. A just god would make sure we knew the truth instead of just waiting to see if we believe it, sight unseen. It's not the sort of idea you can make money off of, though. I don't expect it to become popular.

• Teddnzo
    Teddnzo

Young ones in the congregation should not get baptised with this huge change

it would be far better to just put off baptism and wait to see if what the Borg says is true and then jump that side of the fence

My wife and I are certain what they say is not true and the things they are predicting will not come true but that’s just us

• Magnum
    Magnum

WingCommander: "This is NOT the religion I was raised in. This is so far removed from the 1980's that is basically become an Apostate parody of itself. If you could hop in Doc Brown's time-machine DeLorean with an iPad filled with this current GB's nonsense (Splane's Generation chart, anyone?) and go back to the year 1984 and show a Congregation of JW's what 2024 is like, they'd run your ass right out of the KH, probably throwing old green bibles at your head."

I 110% agree. In addition, in the 1980's, a JW would have been disfellowshipped if he simply persisted in saying that "this system" would still be here in the 2020's.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Oh, absolutely! To even think we'd make it to the year 2000 in this "System of Things" would have been blasphemous and raised eyebrows. Here we are; 23 years past that date!

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

just think, there in now hope for now only the world, but the disfellowshipped and filty apostates who have been judged as deserving death! WE may inherit the earth!!

• Gorb
    Gorb

It's all so cynical. I'm 4th generation pomo, thinking about my parents, grand parents and grand grand father, what was it all good for. So many conflicts, so many lost changes. They all turned in their graves

Gorby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit