Micheal Jackson's Kids/Mixed Heritage

by Ariell 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Ariell
    Ariell

I just wanted to clear something up about Micheal's kids being biracial since I see people commenting on it a lot on this board and others.

FYI, mixed kids don't always come out looking mixed. Sometimes a mixed child will come out looking black, and not white at all. Other times they will look white. Yes, ALL WHITE. It's rare, but it happens. I've seen it on television and in real life. Also, about 75% of all African Americans supposedly has caucasian ancestory. So this ancestory can pop up in a person when you least expect it. Two dark skinned black people can have a light brown skinned child. It's happened in my own family.

I'm not saying they are his children, but I think it's important for people to know. It's obvious that a lot of people don't understand how genetics work.

• Rick Aust
    Rick Aust

I don't think its about genetics. I think its about a guy who is ashamed of his race. He wouldn't even admit to having his color changed. He just says.."I've changed...It was a natural part of growing up" When asked what race are you he answered "Ask God" He has some serious problems between his ears. A DNA test will solve all those questions, but I'm sure he'll aviod those, just like prince henry will. hehehe

regards rick

• Ariell
    Ariell

I was making a point about Micheal's kids, not him. In that case, it is about genetics. I don't know what his problem is. But Vitiligo is a real disease. Many black people have it. My Dad's friend has it. It's a gradual process. He's even thinking about having a procedure ( what Micheal is claiming to have done) to further the progression so he want have to cover up the light spots with makeup any more. They can't stay out in the sun for long either, which would explain Micheal's infamous umbrella. But having not actually seen Micheal progressively lose his pigmentation, I'm kind of skeptical. It's a shame too. He was such a cutie!

• Sara Annie
    Sara Annie

Yes, there are numerous iterations of skin color in bi-racial children. Yes, vitiligo is a real disease.

It's still more likely, in my opinion, that those children were taken from neglected strollers at Toys 'R Us than that they were fathered by that horror of a man.

• zen nudist
    zen nudist

I dont think this is about race but child slavery or buying children which no one will let you adopt.

I dont care what race Michael wants to be, that to me is a silly issue, this is America and you can be what ever you desire as long as you respect the rights of others.

I once mentioned that those children are obviously not his...because, people forget that michale once looked VERY black and even bi-racial children who look white by color rarely do not have some of their black parents features...those kids do not show a single trace of anything remotely like Michaels family.... while that is possible, I find it highly unlikely that they were fathered by him or any other black man.

I dont care if the children are black or part black, I made the remark because its my belief that Michael used his money to buy them.

• Ariell
    Ariell
    because, people forget that michale once looked VERY black and even bi-racial children who look white by color rarely do not have some of their black parents features...those kids do not show a single trace of anything remotely like Michaels family.... while that is possible, I find it highly unlikely that they were fathered by him or any other black man.

It doesn't matter how black he is. He could look like charcoal. The fact of the matter is their mother is white. Sometimes one parent's gene dominates the other. My nephew is my brother's clone. There isn't an ounce of his mother in his appearance. And don't be too quick to say "any other black man". Some black people have European features. I have mixed relatives on both sides of my family. I can't name too many that actually have strong black features. I really don't care about Micheal's insecurities either, but it looked to me that many people were thinking that there is no way possible that these children could be Micheal's or any other black person, which isn't true. That's the only thing I was trying to clarify.

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Other than the skin color, they don't look like him. No similar facial features. If you look at Michael's brothers and sisters when they were young, before plastic surgery, they all had similar features in which you could tell they were siblings.

Devon

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

MJ's ex is saying the two children she bore were in no way Michael's biological children. Their race is unimportant. (OK, they're Jewish...she converted before they were born.)

• Ariell
    Ariell

I really don't think they're his either. This was more about me pointing out the many variations of a mixed child, not necessarily saying that these are his kids.

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

No they are not his....you have to BE human to have humans!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit