"Brother"? Larry Graham of Sly And The Family Stone and Graham Central Station

by HappyDad 15 Replies latest social entertainment

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Just look at the pic Sparky1 posted above, then think of an Elder giving the talk at one of your relatives memorial service and he shows up in that outfit . . you would think that he's lost his mind.

the difference between Bro Graham wearing a suit like that at all, and a regular Bro. wearing a suit like that is the difference, the difference between the check Graham writes to the Borg and the check the average Bro. sends in when he's able

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

I remember years ago Benson had a Christmas album out. I couldn't believe it! When I asked about it I was told it was in his business contract to do this. On the other hand being in construction I could not work on churches. Go figure!!! Still Totally ADD

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

I heard Elton John is JW also 😁

G.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

It works like this:

DO NOT pursue higher education!

Wait, you graduated? HIRE THAN MAN! :)

DO NOT seek fame and fortune!

Wait, you're rich and famous now? INTERVIEW THAT MAN!!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Sparky Tight pants are a NO NO..............but a 'purple pimp suit' is proper Christian attire for Prince's funeral. Where was BIG MOUTH MORRIS in speaking out about this sartorial hypocrisy?

Oh it's ok! They are 70s throw backs just like Morris and are into flares !!! Just as well they weren't my generation with our 80s drainpipes...!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

The GB know that if they condemn anything about these famous JWs, then they will get such backlash from the media and perhaps even legal penalties...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit