It's official: JW celeb Nicolas King publicly out

by neat blue dog 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

To be fair to him. I think he’s got an awesome singing voice. I hope you read this Nicholas.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I’m just curious but at the height of his career JW. Was he married to a female. She would be devastated knowing this is going on.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

No, never married

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

AI can now generate faces of people that don’t exist - seems the perfect solution to the problem for Watchtower, because somebody who doesn’t exist can’t leave the truth. The same may soon be possible with video, or already for that matter the way AI is progressing.

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

Good point, slim.
    I was thinking something similar using deepfake technology, and since they're investing more in video editing and production I guess WT could start replacing the faces of video actors who are considered persona non grata with new, 'approved' ones - but AI generated ones are better as they remove any problem of the 'actor' later leaving the org in future.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

AI would work quite well for the simple and clear pictures they prefer to use in their magazines and leaflets. Not only would they not have to worry about the status of anyone in the pictures, they could create some really gruesome images for their Armageddon articles!

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

WT really wants the outside world (along with their membership) to think that their organization is a PERFECT one. Everyone representing their cultporation must be PERFECT--even though humankind is not. So, when a follower makes a mistake, they DELETE these persons as if they never existed. This is HUBRISTIC on the part of the leadership. This is something JESUS CHRIST wouldn't do! (But, of course, WT is NOT Christian and is mainly a MAN-MADE CORPORATION. . . . . .)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit