need to drop weight quick, any suggestions?

by ApagaLaLuz 32 Replies latest jw friends

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I've just been informed that I have the opportunity to go to Madrid Spain on February 15th. I need to lose about 10 pounds in less than 3 weeks. I have a bad knee and cannot hit the gym. Any suggestions?

• Valis
    Valis

crystal meth? Hiya CHEVIES...Hope you get to go to Spain!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• shera
    shera

Walking,water,weights(light), stomache crunches.

Good luck and have fun!

Walk for 20 mins,gain some muscle to speed up your metoblism.Stomache crunches does alot to make the middle slimmer.Don't weigh yourself too much.Muscle weighs more than fat.Water helps you to burn fat and helps your muscles stop from fatigue.Just some of my pennies worth.

• Freddy Krueger
    Freddy Krueger

Actually not for everyone, but a fast and healthy way is to Juice fast. 3 days is usually good for beginners. (not the hollywood celebrity diet) There are many books and sites on the subject. You could detox and feel better then you ever have and also drop weight. But again, not everyones cup of tea. (Actually you could have tea too.)

Hope this helps.

-Freddy

• wednesday
    wednesday

i recenlty had a colonoscopy, and lost 7 pounds in 24 hours, gives new meaning to the expression of being "full of it".

• Celia
    Celia

Get the flu or a real bad cold, with fever, chills, headache, muscle aches, and no appetite whatsoever.... It happened to me last week of December, first week of January. 5 or 6 days with almost no food, just tea, lots of water, orange juice. I lost weight, don't know how much, I don't have a scale, but my tummy was really flat...

• dh
    dh

sex

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

let's see...... I dont know where my closests meth lab is, not having sex anytime soon :(, cant walk for an extended period of time, I use light weights daily, kind of iffy about the colonoscopy, I'm not a big fan of vomit and the squirts...... Maybe I can do the juice and tea diet. Nothing but liquids for 2 weeks oughtta do it. Thanks for the help guys.

• holymoly
    holymoly

Atkins induction. Most men can drop at least 10 in two weeks and women possibly depending on where you start. Its also easy and getting easier. Stay under 20 grams of carbs a day and some carbs, most notably fiber and sugar alcohols (some artificial sweetners). Its getting easier because you can now get good low carb products even in most grocery stores. Walmart has an awesome selection and at least a dozen kinds of low carb ice cream (that taste good)!!!! Note not all the low carb products are wonderful...namely the atkins brand is spotty..some great..some nasty. Jack in the box has good salads, Subway has wraps, etc. You just have to read the labels and know what is in everything.

You can jumpstart without buying the book at www.atkinsdiet.com.

If you can add some weight training that always helps raise your base metabolism 24 hours a day.

good luck

gee..and when I read the headline I was gonna say "drop a load fast. Get a divorce!"

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

2 or 3 days of just liquids might do it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit