Sam Heard in April JW cult broadcasting says are you doing all you can?

by mickbobcat 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    Sounds just what we need during a pandemic. Your not doing enough.

That was a scream...hoser!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Jeezus, it's like they're actually trying to trigger anxiety in the R&F.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Jofi_Wofo - "...Another elder took me aside and told me that I looked miserable and that I needed to cut it out because it makes the religion look bad to unbelievers. We need to give them the impression that being a JW is pure joy, even if we are hurting badly in the inside..."

Wow, what a great recipe for an entire group of people who are experts at faking shit.

You know what this actually sounds like? Mandy Moore's character in Saved...

...she literally and deliberately pressured all her evangelical friends into actively pursuing that precise agenda.

Guess what happened? She was completely discredited and humiliated by the end of the movie.

• belogical
    belogical

Sam Sam the Rolex man grabbed his watch and away he ran

• New day
    New day

I agree with hoser that the message is ‘you are not good enough, but you are, kinda.’ You can’t accommodate these contradictory messages without mental meltdown. Heard is getting right In there with questions he has no right to ask. Whatever happened to making your own decisions on these things without big brother sticking his nose in?

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Whatever happened to the thought, idea and principle of the 'widow's mite'?

Is it possible that 5,000,000 to 6,000,000 of the JW rank and file who Sammy is belly-aching about are giving all they can give and that the Special Pioneers, Regular Pioneers, Auxiliary Pioneers & Bethelites are all giving out of their surplus!

Give the low hour publisher a damn break!

Sammy should be focusing on the very low productivity of the high-hour ones who WT labels as 'Exemplary'!

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Its like Sam Heard is head of some religious publishing organization trying to exploit and manipulate people toward getting more subservient and loyal public sales representatives for the organization.

........Oh wait a second !

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

One elder told me that Jehovah's people are a happy people and that if I'm not happy, I must be doing something wrong with my spiritual routine.

A few decades ago I heard pretty well the same garbage come spewing out of an elders pie-hole. The difference was that he accused me of committing a secret sin that was impeding holy spirit as the reason I was feeling depressed, and that to feel better I must confess that sin to the elders. Needless to say I didn't say a word to those wolves in sheep's clothing!

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

Relax brothers and sisters:

MARISA PEER says - I AM ENOUGH

45 seconds

https://youtu.be/xvgI60pNWFg?t=44

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit