Youth and Spiritual Goals in this week's WT study (Are you F-ing kidding me?)

by TerryWalstrom 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

That's also why WT/GB are strongly pressuring PIMI parents to strongly pressure their very young children (as young as even 6 or 7 years of age) to get baptized (and the Borg had the utter gall to complain re: Catholicism and some other Christian religions encouraging child baptisms!).

The GB no doubt figures that by mind-controlling these little people while their very young (even from infancy) to the greater degree so that they will get dunked and be stuck not to attend college/university, not to have full-time employment with a good pension plan; rather, to slave for their corporation (disguised as a religion) and give whatever little $$$$ to them!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Wait a minute, young people quickly progressed to adulthood?!? What happened to never growing old? Is this new light??

DD

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Mind control has been a intentional main focus by the leaders of the WTS. its been lying and deceptive for decades in that strategy of creating its own public sales representatives.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

TERRY:

Yes, The JW religion is a supreme time-waster and time runs out like a fistful of sand while everybody’s sitting there. We’re all getting old but I’m glad I’m not getting old sitting in the Kingdom Hall.

ADDISON:

I know what you mean about nosey (older) sisters who judge you because you aren’t like them. Well, I couldn’t be like them because they were married to ‘worldly’ men and had a cushy life. I was single and had to work. I was also more stylish and better dressed than some of them.

FED UP JW:

I’m glad you planned and are now living a comfortable life as opposed to the JWs who did not...I’m sorry for them. Thankfully, I didn’t buy into the ‘tripe’ either. I’m so grateful I held onto my job and am now retired.

• jp1692
    jp1692

The Watchtower - April 2018 - "Young People, Are You Focused on Spiritual Goals?"

18 No one remains young for long. Young people quickly progress to adulthood. Sad to say, as adults, many then regret having followed the wrong goals when they were young or, just as frustrating, having had no goals at all. But youths who today keep focused on theocratic goals will well into adulthood be deeply satisfied with the choices they made.

Awake! 1969 May 22 p.15

"If you are a young person, you also need to face the fact that you will never grow old in this present system of things. Why not? Because all the evidence in fulfillment of Bible prophecy indicates that this corrupt system is due to end in a few years. ... Therefore, as a young person, you will never fulfill any career that this system offers. If you are in highschool and thinking about a college education, it means at least four, perhaps even six or eight more years to graduate into a specialized career. But where will this system of things be by that time? It will be well on the way toward its finish, if not actually gone!" - Click here for scan

• Forty-nine years ago it was "you will never grow old," now it's "no one remains young for long."

Hmmm ....

Let's review: It's a cult!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    • Terry How does man determine what is true?"That is the right question.
      Loving your life really is the first Art one should master

Yes! yes! YES! These are the most important two things they should teach in school!

• TerryWalstrom
    TerryWalstrom

It's rather tacky to criticize the appearance of other people...BUT!
    I have yet to run into a JW from the old days who doesn't look like something churned in a blender, wrung out to dry, and giving a coat of gray paint.

Thr lifestyle (if you can even call it that) of the JW is so empty of joy, and optimism or meaningful effort and purpose, there is a direct somatic effect on the health, mental state and--yes-- the physical body of the Witnesses.

Anybody agree with this observation?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Jp1692,

One million likes for you sir!

DD 🍺🍺🍺

• TerryWalstrom
    TerryWalstrom

Is there a JW on the planet over 40 who isn't overweight or suffering from diabetes?
    I certainly don't wish ill on any of them health-wise, but the Dub diet must consist of Big Macs and soft drinks.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

You do see some JWS who are obese like the GB members because they've probably never worked hard and hold to the thought well why not enjoy Satan's system while its here because we will be returned backed to perfection in the new system.

Even if they die due to being overweight they will be resurrected anyways .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit