OK, Who is reading the "DA VINCI CODE?" and blown away by some of the stuff

by NoBorg 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Sara Annie
    Sara Annie

I thought it fell apart near the end--I hate that! It's so disappointing to enjoy a book only to be find the conclusion unsatisfying.

I find relicry fascinating, so overall I reccommend the book.

• Englishman
    Englishman

I read it on the plane home from Florida. Great theme, although I think that the story woven around it was a little far-fetched.

It's not available yet in the UK, which is nuts considering so much of the books action takes place here.

Englishman.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    I read it on the plane home from Florida. Great theme, although I think that the story woven around it was a little far-fetched.

Is it? I know a lot of people think the hidden abuses of the WTS are far-fetched too. And that's not fiction!

Andi

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

I just love that book! It was a great read and very interesting.

My brother teaches some art classes at a university, and it brought up a lot of topics about religions symbols in art...we actually had quite a good email thread going...pretty good since we often dont have much to talk about any more.

I plan on reading more of Dan Browns work..it has got me interested in reading some gnostic stuff to, but of course I have done nothing about it yet!

• mustang
    mustang

Just finished it, courtesy of a board lurker of some repute. It read like a Ludlum intrigue: a good read. Fiction, but the what if's will "floor you"!!!!

Hey, where's Ven??? Read it yet??? This is just her style!!!

Mustang

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit