Why does God allow people to develop 'forbidden' special powers?

by SM62 197 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Xena
    Xena

Just call me Xena Nightingale LT

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

GT:
    I don't recall which episode, either, but they still continue to have me in kinks (the reruns are on again, at the moment).

Xena:
    Watch what you're doing with that candle - besides, candlewax would ruin these threads

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hey Nightingale, quit hogging all the poorpoors. I want to kiss a few too.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Xena suggested,

hint to Nathan...scots don't wear much under those kilts..or so I hear ...he's probably pretty vulerable in that area if you wanna take a cheap shot.

I tried, but I but there was nothing to grab onto!

Greatteacher observed,

Let's thank god for all of this playful and gay banter!

Do you think that's it? LittleToe just wanted a man to wrestle with? EWWWWWwwwwww!!! I feel so dirty and USED!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Nathan, I just notice that you edited out your juvenile tit-for-tat response about my account being highjacked by someone judgemental. Please don't tell me that the board is going to degrade into the kind of post editing diatribe that we had a couple of years ago, with personal insults being covered up.

Sheesh, man, why can't you just give it a rest and enjoy the "playful and gay banter"?

LT of the "perplexed" class

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Xena:
    I told you that you were only encouraging him to use his "Forbidden" special power.
    It's just as well his hands are too small...

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    It's just as well his hands are too small

Well you know what they say about a man with small hands . . . .

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Nathan:ROFL - now you're covering up your faux pas, by changing what you wrote to "nothing" to hold onto.

It seems that the rules of fair play and engagement are lost on you.
    Well, if you can't keep up, and have to disguise your shortfalls, I have no desire to "play".
    Enjoy your kicks...

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

LittleToe said,

Please don't tell me that the board is going to degrade into the kind of post editing diatribe that we had a couple of years ago, with personal insults being covered up.

Have no fear, the personal insults you have posted will stand 'til time indefinite.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

It's just as well his hands are too small...

- LittleToe

My hands, like my mind, are incapable of grasping those things that only exist in an imaginary, metaphysical sense.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit