Jehovah's Witnesses including its leaders are in the business of lying

by Finkelstein 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I hear what your saying Crazyguy ,I too used to think as you did ,not any more .

They are deliberate liars to their members desperately trying to cling onto the power and authority they have created for themselves.

And of course the money and life-style they have made for themselves .

• Ultimate Axiom
    Ultimate Axiom

Its doctrines are lies and not supported by the bible

Not all of them. Whereas the bible is not very consistent about anything, so it’s difficult to say what it supports, I would say that on balance the WT stand, for example, on the immortal soul, hellfire and the trinity and doctrines that are not lies.

As for their position on lying itself, don’t forget that the bible is not averse to lying. Abraham lied several times saying Sarah was his sister, Jacob lied to Isaac when he impersonated Esau, Joseph had his family lie to Pharaoh about their occupation, God blessed the Egyptian midwives when they lied about Hebrew women giving birth before they arrived… the list is endless - and all done with God’s blessing.

So by lying when it suits them, the WT is practicing a doctrine that is supported by the bible.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

What the leaders of the WTS were proficient in doing is cherry picking certain Scriptures to use to support a doctrinal idea but leaving out all the others that didn't.

But keeping the public's attention to the literature the WTS published was their top concern and agenda.

The WTS. sold a tainted and commercialized Gospel.

The biggest sinners of the entire JWS organization is its top leaders, its past presidents and GB members.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit