I'm a new study, unsure a little uncertain. Help??

by Meow921 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Shane
    Shane

I have been a Witness until recently for twenty five years, this I have come to know too sadly, that the organization watches their own behind when it comes to legal matters, And if you become disfellowshiped you will be alone in a world that they try very hard to make you apart from, so all of the sudden your a lone, even your kids or family members (sisters brothers) can't talk to you, can you endure that, it may happen to you or it may not; its there form of punishment no matter what they say, I am telling you straight as one human to another, God does not think like this, and can you imagine Jesus Shunning any of his sinfull disciples and they surely were at times.

• Phoenix7
    Phoenix7

Okay the Jw are group who claim to follow the Bible but alot of their scripture interpretations are distorted. Take heed... I am not a Jw but I am a Christian. There is nothing wrong with celebrating birthdays. Celebrating some ones birthday is NOT a sin.

I just learned that the Jw do not believe in the Trinity dispite the power of the Holy Spirit working in their lives.

Any one who is claiming to be a unitarian must either ignore the repeated mentions of the Trinity in the bible or read from a text that has changed words to suit the Jw's doctern. NWT is guilty of the latter.

Please be very carefull. What ever you choose to do do it for the glory of God = The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    I just learned that the Jw do not believe in the Trinity dispite the power of the Holy Spirit working in their lives.

I think the Dub belief is not so much that the Holy Spirit is working in the lives of individuals, but that "holy spirit" works through the Organisation, as in "God's Spirit Directed Organisation".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit