the GB has just cancelled the next two years

by neat blue dog 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• St George of England
    St George of England

Where was this announcement made? Was it in the AGM Pt 3? I have watched it but maybe dozed off a bit........

George

• FFGhost
    FFGhost

It's in the announcements to be read at this week's CLAM meeting. Some folks have already had their CLAM this week.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

The Watchtower Corporation/JWorg has built itself up from exploiting fear and ignorance, no reason for them to stop now.

See this plague is a sign of the times, the GB heads are right we are living in the last days .

• a watcher
    a watcher

smiddy, I gave you the dislike because what you said contradicts the Bible at Isaiah 33:24.

• asp59
    asp59

There was the video some year's ago they wanted to sell 4000 or 6000 KHs. JWs don't seem to like it's gonna be a online religion. Facts are facts no matter if people disagree.

• alanv
    alanv
    watcher20 hours ago

smiddy, I gave you the dislike because what you said contradicts the Bible at Isaiah 33:24.

Watcher you cant just pick an odd verse out of the bible and give it a greater fulfillment thousands of years later. Thats just crazy

• alanv
    alanv

I really cant see them selling off a majority of Kingdom Halls. Its how they make their money, by building a new one with free labour and then selling the old one for full market price.

• Huxley1979
    Huxley1979

I'm surprised they don't start having assemblies as soon as possible since they made a lot of money off of them. This must really be hurting them financially.

• Overrated
    Overrated

They will have pay as you go online. "Show how Spiritual you are by buying Gee-hober Bucks !" Something like that would not surprise me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit