Welcome, Andy, he doesn't bite.

by FlyingHighNow 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Hey there ANDY! WELCOME to the board..... contrary to what has been stated about you, some of US do bite, but it's not too painful

• Shaft
    Shaft

Hello everyone and thank all of you for the warm welcome! I joined last night right before I went to sleep and now I must be off to work. Heather (Flyinghighnow) always tells me about her posts here and I sometimes I tell her my opinion on the topic so she encouraged me to join the forum. I have to go now but thanks again for the welcome and I'll see all of you later.

Are you anything like the actor role in the movies your screen name comes from?

Well, I don't have much in common with Richard Roundtree but I am huge fan of Seveties soul and funk music and the theme song from Shaft is one of my favorite songs of all time. I also love the soundtrack for Superfly by Curtis Mayfield and in fact that album is rated my number one of all time. I also love parliament-funkadelic and ohio players too.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome Andy.... That makes 8 Andys I know.. Popular name it seems.. Welcome to the board.... .

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Welcome, Andy and congratulations on your first post.

Heather

• Valis
    Valis

Shut Yo Mouth! ...... Just Welcoming Shaft! Welcome Andy.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Welcome Andy

Hope to see and hear from you , We are a wonderful group and we welcome you open handedly

Hand Finger Print
    so here is my hand and my finger print to match.

Family Portrait Great Big Hug Boys Night Out

All my love

OrangefatcatOrange Fat Cat 15

Double Kiss

• onacruse
    onacruse

Hi there, Andy!

<----waving at ya from the Pacific Northwest, otherwise known as "where you go to get away from Michigan!"

Craig & Kate (bikerchic)

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Hello Andy/Shaft.. welcome to the forum

Branda

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

*plays a little James Brown*

Welcome to the board Andy!

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Hello, Andy, and Welcome!! Glad to hear from you! Come back and see us, ya hear?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit