Hungary

by rakiasp 13 Replies latest jw friends

• rakiasp
    rakiasp

Hi everyone

I haven't posted many times, and probably not many of you know me, so let me introduce myself in a few words.

My name is Peter, I am 27 years old, and I am an ex-JW from Hungary, a small country in East Europe. I was a witness for two years, before I started fading away and stopped going to meeteings about 3 years ago. I did not get Df-ed, nor did I dissasosiate myself. I learned the truth about the JWs on the internet.

My question is: Is anyone from this bord from Hungary, or Romania ( a neighboring country). Does anyone know of any such person?

If anyone knows, please let me know, as I only know 1 such person from my country and none in Romania

Thanks very much

Peter

• shotgun
    shotgun

Hi Peter and welcome

I'm sure there are a few, but I don't know of any.

• Valis
    Valis

Hi Peter! I think you may be our first member from Hungary!...you can see where many of us live in this thread..

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/60950/1.ashx

Welcome to the board!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• izobcenec
    izobcenec

Hello, here is Izzy from Slovenia. Many online Exjw's here.
    Regards

• Carlo
    Carlo

Hungary is not a small country Carlo from Denmark

• smurfette
    smurfette

Welcome Peter!

Sorry I don't know of anyone else from Hungary or Romania either.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Hi, Peter!

Starting this thread is the best way I know of to find out if someone from JWD is over in your neck of the woods (I live in the USA).

Let us know if there's anything more we can do to help, right?

Craig

• jgnat
    jgnat

I am in Canada, but I have relatives from Hungary. Hello, Hungarian, guy!

• blondie
    blondie

I'm in the Czech Republic...sort of. But hello and welcome. I wonder if my participation on the ex-JW boards would be as prolific if I had to do it in Hungarian.

Szia és szívesen lát.

Blondie

• hungarian xjw
    hungarian xjw

Sziasztok! Szia Raki! Nem is gondoltam, hogy ilyen sokan vagyunk itt! Az [email protected] levlistát ismeritek? barnazoli exjt.tk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit