Can you get DF'd for having interactions with someone thats DF'd?

by Agent Smith 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Singing Man
    Singing Man

Well DUH !! Have you ever heard of Corn Holie-O? Have you ever heard of a big long list that smells like human excreatment?

• garybuss
    garybuss

sKally, you wrote:

Gary, wanna chat sometime?

Sure! I almost never chat here but I can. My Icq # is 11978341

My Yahoo user name is garybus

• sf
    sf

I mean in yahoo chat. I'm trying to pm you a message at this moment yet am not having success. Try pming me at 'wturls' on yahoo, if you wish. Or just pop into the jw chatroom (by 'following user') for a few seconds.

Thx Gary. I'm looking forward to it.

sKally

• shamus
    shamus

They need to never ever speak to us "apostates". I am not apostate yet, though. An apostate according to the WTBTS is someone who has turned his back on jehovah and speaks against it, if I'm not mistaken.

But they haven't disfellowshipped me.

So I'm not apostate, I guess.

Why even think about it, it's hard enough to get your head around such silly doctrines as blood transfusions. How about 1914?

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Back when I was "inside" that was the rule. This is what was so difficult within my own family, among parent and child, and siblings. When my sister's were df'd at different times, I wasn't supposed to even visit them or speak to them. They weren't allowed in my parent's home at all. There was no socializing.

There were a couple times when I ventured to see them anway, but I felt tremendously guilty. I was so scared someone would see me. That is no way to live.

/<

• garybuss
    garybuss

Skally you wrote: I mean in yahoo chat. I'm trying to pm you a message at this moment yet am not having success. Try pming me at 'wturls' on yahoo, if you wish. Or just pop into the jw chatroom (by 'following user') for a few seconds.

I have no idea how to do that. I need idiot instructions. "-) GaryB

• gumby
    gumby

I remember at an Elders meeting they had at the assembly hall after the days program was over.

The District Overseer was covering disfellowshipping policies and discussed this matter. He said that associating with a disfellowshipped one became an issue.............."when a person began CARRYING THE BANNER for the DFed one". In other words, a person defends the innocents of the DFed one, and promotes verbally that the elders were WRONG in their actions. This one is THEN....a "sharer in their works". This one now has the mindset of the DFed one.....hence just as guilty.

Gumby

• Gordy
    Gordy

I've been DA'd for just over 3 years now. My wife, we are separated, has not had any contact with me in that time. Even in situations with problems with the children. At the beginning of the year my son, who lives with me, was in hospital. My wife arranged visits so that she would not meet me there. Recently there have been problems with my youngest daughter (14) over school. Yet I have only found out through a third party telling me.

Yet she has met her a son and another daughter both DA'd, quite openly. Even having a meal with them, in a restuarant.

Why not me? Because my wife has been advised by the Elders not to have contact with me. This is probably because I've been very open in my speaking against the WT. Also that I have become a Christian and attend a church !!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit