We're beating the WatchTower !

by Simon 25 Replies latest forum announcements

• Simon
    Simon

... in web traffic at least

Our current ranking: 26,434
    Their ranking: 26,911

What's interesting is that if you view the figures for both, the WTS site gets a lot of visits from people (big name) who then view very few pages. We don't reach quite as many people but the ones who do visit read a lot more.

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?&range=3m&size=large&compare_sites=www.watchtower.org&url=http://www.jehovahs-witness.com#graph

(enter www.watchtower.org in the box to get a graph comparing the two, view 3m large size to see clearly)

• Simon
    Simon

BTW: I've added the little traffic graph to the statictics page:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/stats/posters/d/7/10.ashx

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Well, Simon what do you think this means?

Heather

• Simon
    Simon

It means the web is a real danger to them.

This is just one website out of many that tell the truth about the WTS. Combining all the rankings frmo them means we 'little guys' have a louder voice than the big, multi-billion dollar publishing corporation with their army of volunteers stuffing crumpled WatchTower and Awake's in letter-boxes !

As the web spreads to other countries, these too will fall.

It also probably means that more and more people are ignoring their instruction to stay off the web and have decided to find things out for themselves.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    It means the web is a real danger to them.

Simon,

I think you are right. It is because of the web that I learned the truth about JWs. We were always told not to read apostate literature. Well, no one ever gave me any! But as soon as I got on the internet and put Jehovah's Witnesses in the search, I came up with a search page list with the official WT site and some "apostate" sites. I couldn't resist. I had been inactive for many years with doubts anyway. Well, I read some about Ray Franz and other unhappy older ones. This was in 1999. I kind of left the sites mostly alone until 2001. That is when my friend encouraged me to look at the sites again with an even more open mind. I ended up exchanging e-mail with a former elder/bethelite who was in big doubt. Then I read Crisis Of Conscience. I was convinced. I came across your site here and there as well.

You know, this is an exciting prospect. I am actually sitting here feeling some hope. You and others have done a good thing for thousands and let's hope millions someday.

Heather

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Simon

you personally may end up going down in the history books! Thats a real serious possibility!!

Congratulations!! How does it feel??

Pope

• Sirona
    Sirona

erm.

I have a confession.

I used the watchtower's bible study enquiry form to tell them how well jehovahs-witness.com was doing.

It basically said

jehovahs-witness.com

is

beating

your

website

in viewing figures

thought

youd like to know

Then I clicked on Submit and it said, Thankyou, your request for a bible study has been recieved.

Sirona

• Dansk
    Dansk

LOL @ Sirona

CONGRATULATIONS, SIMON. YOU?RE A SERIOUS WATCHTOWER PUBLIC ENEMY!!

Ian

• shotgun
    shotgun

Simon ..you should write the society and get them to put these stats in the yearbook.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Randy Watters predicted a few years ago the Web would be either the WTBTS downfall or force change - -this is another step forward in that direction

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit