Shamus, you hoser!

by onacruse 37 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

According to my almost always reliable sources, "hoser" is a term of respectful endearment when directed toward a Canadian lady, and has a somewhat less complimentary implication when directed toward males and moose (not necessarily in that order).

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

ho·ser
    (click to hear the word) (h
    n. Canadian Slang

A clumsy, boorish person, especially an uncouth, beer-drinking man.

Could describe this loser:

• mouthy
    mouthy

O.K. Onacruise ...I wont mention your name to the brothers just Shamus....

• link
    link

One year the Drama tape seemed to have been recorded by Canadians.

The kid behind me said " Mummy what’s a key ant wok?". "What do you mean" said mummy.

"Well, that lady just said that that poor man key ant wok"

"No she didn’t" said mummy "she said he can’t walk"

link

• Scully
  • gumby
    gumby

I had a long talk with Shamus, did some research on the net about him, talked to many others, ....and the simple and plain fact always surfaced.......Shamus is simply a bastard! Period!

Gumby

• Valis
    Valis

I just thought I would mention a couple scenarios..

1. You are all hosers cuz everyone knows onacruse/onanism can't even spell his own user name correctly and you didn't notice his incorrect spelling.

2. You are all not hosers cuz everyone knows onacruse can't even spell his own user name correctly and you did notice his incorrect spelling. Thus using the opportunity to make fun of his illiteracy.

3. Craig has paid you all to spell it correctly and he ends up winning the Mayberry Award for ultimate hoser of all time.

Have a nice day everyone..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• gumby
    gumby

Holy poo-poo guys!

I just typed in "onacruse" into my msn search engine and nothing but JWD sites and threads came up......seriously. I'm going to type in gumby and see if these bastards are infring'in on my name.

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit