Shamus, you hoser!

by onacruse 37 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

When will you Canucks learn to speak proper English?

Almost as bad as listening to Mancunian, it is!

Eh?

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I not know how not to speak not bad english, eh?

• onacruse
    onacruse

Nos, I never listen to anybody from Manic-toba.

• shamus
    shamus

Ah, Craig!

Comment cava?

Et toi, cava bien!

L'duchane, ah, miseur Craig!

Po-levouis l'francais?

No?

Cawliss, ah tabanac!

eh?

Oh, tabanac! Le kriss de cawliss est'ce!

Say-un modzit bun biere?

Was gonna edit this for "Posting in a foreign language"...but I'm not sure if just maybe it's an Andromedan trying to say "Hello"...far be it from me to interfere with inter-galactic exJWs.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Nosferatu,

Tell me, is that ectoplasm wriggling around on your head in your profile photograph or is the dove that descends with the Holy Spirit anorexic these days?

HS

• shamus
  • shamus
    shamus

Or·e·gon
    (click to hear the word) (ôr-gn, -gn, r-)
    Abbr. OR or Ore.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Tell me, is that ectoplasm wriggling around on your head in your profile photograph or is the dove that descends with the Holy Spirit anorexic these days?

LOL! I'm gonna have to post the full pic and give a description. It was Christmas time and my (now) ex attached a bow to my head. I tried changing it after Christmas, but I think the mods like that picture :)

• onacruse
    onacruse

That's ore-eh-GUN....GUN,GUN,GUN...

Good Lord Almighty, when will you people learn?

• shamus
    shamus

Craig,

Stop poking your head in my thread! In Canada, we have two official languages, eh! So take off eh! Otherwise I'll have to go out there and buy me one of them cars that drive in snow so's I can get down and see you in that place that doesn't have snow on the ground, eh! I heard that there's no snow at all down there, eh! You can like actually sit outside and suntan! We do it up here in the snow... it sucks.

You cannot stiffle my right to french canadian, you silly silly americano!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit