"The Truth"

by Ding 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Konagirl
    Konagirl

4. No hellfire

5. No war.

Individually, yes. But put the two points together and we have Wt’s gruesome, physically bloody war of Armageddon that they love to paint pictures about. For its leaders, it is an infectious, insatiable desire to see people burn in a war which they believe Jesus Christ and his..."144,000" will do battle in. They teach that these faithful sealed anointed will be fighting political "kings of the earth". Nope. These faithful kings belong to Christ - Rev 1:5; 5:9,10; 21:24 They battle against the unfaithful "kings of the earth" - Rev 17:1,2,18; 6:15-17

Okay, so there is a false prophet (a “beast” Rev 13:11,12) that exercises authority over the “beast from the sea” (Isa 57:20; Rev 13:1,2). It directs the beast to “make war” against the “kings of the earth”/saints. (Rev 13:7)

This is how I see Armageddon:

13 “Then I saw three unclean spirits that looked like frogs. They were coming out of the mouth of the dragon, the mouth of the beast, and the mouth of the false prophet.”

Luke 6:45 – “A good person produces good out of the good stored up in his heart. An evil person produces evil out of the evil stored up in his heart, for his mouth speaks from the overflow of the heart”.

Matt 12:34 – “Brood of vipers! How can you speak good things when you are evil? For the mouth speaks from the overflow of the heart.”

John 8:44 - "You are of your father the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he tells a lie, he speaks from his own nature, because he is a liar and the father of lies."

Lies are being spoken from the dragon’s mouth, the false prophet’s mouth, and the beast that is formulated from the wicked hearts of men.

1 Tim 4:1 – “Now the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will depart from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and the teachings of demons"

Paying attention to demonic teachings.

Who is paying attention to the doctrine of men?

(scriptures4all interlinear translation) -- “For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, [which] go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.” Rev 16:14

They are the saints-kings of the earth belonging to Christ. The anointed are “gathered” in the Watchtower, and in there, they are listening to lies coming from the mouths of false prophets and the mouths of elders that “represent the royal priesthood” (Matt 24:14,15; Mark 13:14;2 Thess 2:3,4; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Rev 11:1,2)

GNT Rev 16:16 – “Then the spirits brought the kings together in the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.”

We here, are all aware of the lies spoken by the organization’s leaders. We see the unexplainable blindness by those who love the organization and its leadership. (2 Cor 11:13-15) The battle isn’t a bloody war; that would be a demonic teaching that very well can be fulfilled by the father of the lie. It is a war of words - truth against lies – what comes out of the mouth by those who side with the teachings of Jesus Christ, or those who side with the teachings of the entire leadership of the organization. On another plane in the “world”, we see this happening all the time. We see deceit, coverup, materialism, oppression, lies. We KNOW it is happening in the Wt as well. There are truly genuine anointed chosen by God (Isa 43:10; 1 Pet 2:5,9); and for all of them still in, with all JWs, it is a time of decision making. Joel 3:14

Matt 24:4-5 - Jesus answered, “Watch out, and do not let anyone fool you. 5 Many men, claiming to speak for me, will come and say, ‘I am the Messiah!’ and they will fool many people.”

(“Messiah” – “Christ” – meaning, “anointed”)

Matt 24:24-25 – “For false Messiahs and false prophets will appear; they will perform great miracles and wonders in order to deceive even God's chosen people, if possible. 25 Listen! I have told you this ahead of time.”

The Beast from the sea requires a "mark", an identity, and "worship". (Rev 13:15-17)

"They worshiped the dragon because he gave authority to the beast. And they worshiped the beast, saying "Who is like the beast? Who is able to wage war against it?" Rev 13:4

Isn't this exactly what the leadership tells JWs? That in their version of Armageddon, the political rulers of the world cannot wage war against the organization and win?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Konagirl.

Although I don't believe the Bible is the word of any God/s, I made this for you....

• Konagirl
    Konagirl

@punkofnice - Perfect! Two pictures are worth two thousand words.

• sloppyjoe2
    sloppyjoe2

The truth to JWs is that the watchtower organization is Jehovah’s one true organization. And the Governing Body is who Jehovah uses to communicate to his people. Those two beliefs are the whole “truth” for JWs. If they changed their doctrine to the trinity tomorrow, would all 9 millions witnesses leave? No way! If they changed to Yahweh’s witnesses, that’s what JWs would do. ANYTHING except those two beliefs are subject to change. That is what JWs hold as truth. Whatever changes in doctrine that come along is a part of being a JW so long as you maintain those two core beliefs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit