How Addicted Are You to JWD?

by Yizuman 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Lemme count the ways.... 1.) Gets up, checks JWD 2.) Runs to take shower 3.) Refreshes while drying off. 4.) Refreshes while combing hair. 5.) Refreshes while getting clothes on. 6.) Refreshes while getting shoes on. 7.) Refreshes while waiting for car to warm up. 8.) Refreshes last minute before leaving for work. 9.) Talks to self "I can't wait to get home to see JWD" 50 times during work. 10.) Hugs machine when arrived at home! Yiz

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Setup Remote Desktop so I could view JWD at work without being detected by their network.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

All of the above, except that I'm online while at work too.

I'm starting to slow down a bit though.

Walter

• shera
    shera

When I first started comming here,my mind was like a sponge absorbing all the info I could.I'm more at ease with my life and I now know, that this religion is BS.

I will always post and visit here but I'm not here like I used to be.

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

I was so addicted that my husband asked me to please stop for a while because I wasn't doing anything else I should have been doing! So I just pop in a couple times a day now - instead of never getting out of my seat except for bathroom breaks! (Tried the "cold turkey" but I couldn't do it....!)

growedup

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

fairly addicted but it does not run my life

• Aztec
    Aztec

I check it once or twice a day. I don't let it disturb my hockey viewing time.

~Aztec

• ikhandi
    ikhandi

I wouldn't call it addiction for me. I visit when the urge hits. Or to check back on the status of a pm I may have sent to someone. I find with the passage of time I become less interested in talking about jws or the wts.

• Valis
    Valis

I'm not addicted...CTRL N Active Topcs F5, CTRL N Active Topcs F5, CTRL N Active Topcs F5CTRL N Active Topcs F5CTRL N Active Topcs F5CTRL N Active Topcs F5CTRL N Active Topcs F5CTRL N Active Topcs F5CTRL N Active Topcs F5CTRL N Active Topcs F5CTRL N Active Topcs F5CTRL N Active Topcs F5CTRL N Active Topcs F5CTRL N Active Topcs F5CTRL N Active Topcs F5CTRL N Active Topcs F5CTRL N Active Topcs F5CTRL N Active Topcs F5CTRL N Active Topcs F5CTRL N Active Topcs F5CTRL N Active Topcs F5CTRL N Active Topcs F5..

But then again I bought one of these so who knows?

alt

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• mouthy
    mouthy

Valis your SOOOOOOOOO funny!!!!! Yes I am addicted to it... This is my family- Like to check in OFTEN to see what the "kids" are up to.... Like to tick off those who need it( like Valis & gumby).... Hug razor. yell at Just2laws ( but I loves him) but What else do I have to do while waiting to kick the bucket Eh??????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit