The weekly Watchtower LIE

by biblexaminer 25 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• kpop
    kpop

I will be donating $1 Trillion to the American Heart Society, invisibly. I hope they will at least call me when they receive the money. Don't you think?

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

Drearyweather

You began with a false statement and then went on to build on that false premise.

:The statements given in the WT are true.

Firstly, it is not "they"... "statements" -plural, it is A statement, singular. And it is easy to put together two or more true statements, thus producing one big fat lie.

Sitting at US Customs in your car.

"I didn't put any drugs in my trunk and I don't have any guns today."

Standing in shackles before the judge who accuses you of lying, you explain "well your honor, I really didn't put any drugs in my trunk last year and I didn't have any guns that day."

I think you are going to prison.

He discerned that Christ would return invisibly and that “the appointed times of the nations” would end in 1914.

This is one, singular statement, and it is indeed quite false. And this singular statement is meant to be understood in the below manner

He discerned that Christ would return invisibly in 1914.

He discerned that “the appointed times of the nations” would end in 1914.

When I suggested that, 'if watchtower had their day in court', I in no way was suggesting that this nonsense would get past the judge. A court of law is a place designed to demonstrate falsehoods for what they are.

I meant only to say that Watchtower would try it, that is, that they would attempt to BS the court with that ridiculous twisting of facts to cover their collective backsides.

The below sentence continues the mind bending.

The above sentence does not tell that both the events happened in 1914.

Yes, it does, it most certainly does.

Watchtower never told the truth about Russell's early teachings until sites like this one 'outed' them. Once they were published, the Watchtower had no choice but to speak of it somewhere.

But that doesn't mean they want or ever wanted anyone to know it. They will wish to speak it quickly and move past it quickly and then return to filling everyone's mind with the lies once again.

It seems the 'brothers' have quite a short memory. Watchtower will then again focus on the misleading and false statements designed to make the rank & file slip back into their collective coma. That way they can foster the idea that, ...

"The Watchtower has consistently presented evidence to honesthearted students of Bible prophecy that Jesus’ presence in heavenly Kingdom power began in 1914." Watchtower1993 Jan 15 p.5

Thus, JWs can put full faith in their always, consistently correct governing body. Right?

Yes dreary, as in the 93' Watchtower lie above, the statement in question is also is a lie.

And for you to defend it in light of all the lies they have told over the years, of which you, I'm sure, are well aware, is disappointing.

• Steel
    Steel

Sorry

New to all of this but didn't CTR teach the world would end in 1914?

• Simon
    Simon

So we have to decide between the GB being liars because of their false claims about the imaginary sky god or whether people are stupid for believing their stories about the imaginary sky god.

Who cares? Really? We're arguing about whether they lied about when they said the imaginary sky god arrived ... invisibly.

"you LIED, you said the imaginary sky god came on Tuesday but now you're saying he didn't come until Friday!!!"

Guess what. No one cares and we were all idiots.

The end.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks
    doubtfull1799 - Not to mention this false caption - there was no such things as the GB until the 70's. From 1919-1971 Jehovah's direction was given "through the office of the President." See 1943 Yearbook.

Photographic evidence of the perpetration of a lie. Nathan Knorr (sitting behind desk) never claimed to be of the "anointed class" and never partook at the Lord's Evening Meal. Yet the Watchtower claims that the "faithful and discreet slave" are the governing body. As the photo shows and Watchtower historical revisionism now inadvertantly teaches, Nathan Knorr presided over and controlled all meetings, be they of the governing body or "faithful and discreet slave."

This then begs the question: Was Knorr the "evil slave"? No, because the current GB teaches there is no "evil slave" and that there never has been.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    jwleaks: Nathan Knorr (sitting behind desk) never claimed to be of the "anointed class" and never partook at the Lord's Evening Meal.

Do you have a source for that?

I have always thought that both Knorr and Franz were "of the anointed" and that was the reason given for shouldering Rutherford's choice, Hayden Convington, out of the top job running the WTS. Convington wasn't anointed but Knorr and Franz were. This is the first I have heard that Knorr wasn't anointed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit