New Watchtower Propaganda and hate speech destroying families (Feb 2016 WT)

by Daniel1555 105 Replies latest watchtower bible

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Committee Chairman

If I walk away from JW - I lose EVERYTHING. All family, my children, everything. And I have nothing else. I would have to start life over. So I don't want to take this step until I have absolutely no choice. I understand completely it is cognitive dissonance and believe me, it drives me into deep depression and causes me no end of mental anguish.
    I understand. Been there & experienced that during my very slow fade. That was necessary in order to get away with it. Fortunately my wife has a practical disposition and is certainly not a WT clone so she now accepts, reluctantly, that I have different views and lives with it. I help out by attending when necessary to support her.
    Hang on in there bro. and do what you need to to achieve your goal.
  • Daniel1555
    Daniel1555
    Those who think the WT stance on shunning has loosened, I recommend to look at this thread.
  • ttdtt
    ttdtt

IT'S the WT Circling the Waggons time, closing the Barn Doors, and making its Last Stand.

Keep those in in - and let's not worry about getting new ones.

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

good point kate,

so this seems a good reason to not get baptized, or allow your kids to get baptized. your not supposed to be DF if your not Baptized, and then you can get away with contact more easily depending on the mentality of those involved of course. elders DF me, an unbaptized 18 yr old non publisher, who hadn't been to a meeting in over 2 years, somehow they used the logic that simply if I said I was a JW to anyone, that made me responsible as any Baptized jw. my mom flipped out on them, because I was pregnant, had no where to go, had no car, and no job. I needed my family.

she had to help me out , or id end up on the street. they told her she should toss me out of the house! she said 'how is that loving? when she needs my help the most Im supposed to throw her on the street with my grandchild?' lol, short moment of common sense there,

fortunately, my father was not a jw, and she used him as the reason she wouldn't do that, because as her 'headship', [she used that headship card when it fit her needs , lol] its his call. and so she went to the , C.o, and D.O. and told him them the whole story, and then when the C.O visited he recommended to the elders that reinstate me. but not after months of faking it,lol. and making sure i was at every meeting, and repentant, lol. what a crock of crap that was. she till this day knows how that shit went down, yet still defends this crap.

oh dear I wonder if were going to get into that when i go see her..........

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

So this weekend will be the WT study of this hateful article, stating plainly that adult children should shun their disfellowshipped parents, even if they are feeling lonely and depressed.

I am wondering what comments will be made. So this weekend I'll make an exception, listen in by phone and record this sick paragraph.

Also wondering what my parents will say about that paragraph, as they have regular and normal loving contact with me, their disfellowshipped son.

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

wow, your kidding, Im going to look at the jworg for that article.

you know you have to wonder whos writting these articles.............

well if you do get any conversation, just ask them, what would jesus do? lol

gee, where does god say to disrespect thier parents?

geeze dont they have anything good to say in those magazines anyore?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit