Who Wore it Better?

by Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho 14 Replies latest social relationships

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

In a bizarre world where spaghetti straps are a machination of the devil and a clean browsing history can bestow powers to resurrect your dead child, Examining Religious Claims brings to you a side-by-side cringe fest of Watchtower propaganda and Latter Day Saints "education".

This video is part of a series revealing the "one size fits all" nature of high-control organizations. WARNING: be prepared to get hot under the collar and squeamish in your tight pants.

https://youtu.be/hIO0E2ioz-8

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

This is awesome ...and cringeworthy!

(Sorry, I also posted a thread on this...I didnt see your thread already here.)

This site has more traffic than the laundry department at Bethel.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Ah, but this site is far less sticky....

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Omg talk about cringeworthy. Men wearing tight underpants are committing the sin of masturbation? Do children watch these talks? Why is is that religious people are more obsessed with sex than anyone else!

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    This video is part of a series revealing the "one size fits all" nature of high-control organizations.

Yes Wake Me, forcing humans to control impulses that are impossible to control and only result in layers of guilt upon guilt are what cults are all about.

@Xanthippe Ja, and that size fits tighter than a pair of ball-strangling skinny jeans.

• caves
    caves

Wake me- The pic you posted.... Im . Dead. LMAO Ewww

@caves I subconsciously reached down to relieve my non-existent testicles after seeing that pic.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

That picture of that guy would give Anthony Morris a heart attack or maybe a woody if the rumour is true.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit