I Need Some Help From Child Abuse Victims.

by shamus 22 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

You received many good bits of wisdom here Shamus. I wish that I could add something to help you feel better.

If its any consolation, I agree with your views on American Politics.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hi Shamus.

This is an interesting thread. It's not often I read all the replies, but I did with this one.

It was interesting case, that's for sure.

Honestly, I don't know if 'lying' is a cardinal sign of 'sexual abuse'. Or I should say, such extreme lying and acting out in such a way, that it honestly 'begs the question': was he abused, and because of the abuse and possible dismissive treatment at the hands of the congregational elders, factor in to his outbursts and radical behaviour.

You were a good friend to him. No doubt about that.

Until this day, I'm sure you are still wondering, if he is still 'the same', or even 'alive' for that matter.

It most obvious, you care about this individual. That's very compassionate.

If he is lurking, I would hope he has sought professional help (it does work, I know), and is on the mend. Shamus does check his PM feature.....so if you (his former friend are lurking) let him know how you are doing, please.

This has been an interesting and informative thread.

So many things and variables to consider.

Big Tex: you have a PM.

Thanks for sharing Shamus.

Respectfully yours,
    Rayzorblade

• Singing Man
    Singing Man

Verginia it sounds like to me you have shacked up with a real clown, the WT Clowns are the worst.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit