JWs and Shunning on the Radio at KFUO.org this Saturday at 11AM Central

by jschwehm 10 Replies latest jw friends

• jschwehm
    jschwehm

Hi Gang:

This Saturday at 11AM Central time I will be a guest on the show Family Shield which is broadcasted out of St. Louis, MO at KFUO. You can listen online at www.kfuo.org

We will be taking callers and we want your stories about how the JWs have shunned you since leaving. We are going to talk about the unloving practice of shunning among the JWs. We want YOUR stories so as to get the word out about how the JWs are NOT as loving as they appear to be on the surface.

Please Listen on Saturday.

Jeff Schwehm

Computer users all over the country can listen to "Family Shield" live providing they have adjusted for their time zones (11:05 Central, 12:05 Eastern, 10:05 Mountain, 9:05 Pacific). The recorded program repeats at 7:05 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.. The AM 850 KFUO website offers live programming through the RealAudio option. Persons who access the KFUO website at www.kfuo.org can select the "Listen Live" option. If they do not have the RealAudio program, they will be prompted to download it free when they click on "Listen Live."

• blondie
    blondie

I have saved this and put it on my calendar.

Blondie

• galaxy7
    galaxy7

Go for it.I wouldnt miss it

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Thanks for the info. I wrote it down and hope to listen in. If all of us new about this and called in the phone lines would be jammed!! Good luck!

• Waymores Ghost
    Waymores Ghost

Were you the one who guested on a radio show re shunning a couple of years ago?

That was a good show...because most folks don't know what kind of crap goes on inside the hallowed walls of the Kingdumb Hall...

Wg

• jschwehm
    jschwehm

Hi Had Enuf:

Good. Jam the phone lines. Get the word out. We reach lots of people with these programs and after we do programs like this many individuals stop studying with the JWs and others share this info with people they know who are studying with the JWs.

By the way, I just moved to Sheboygan, Wisconsin. What part of Wisconsin are you from?

Jeff S.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Hi Jeff!

We are right smack in the middle of Wisconsin...Stevens Point...about 100 miles north of Madison. Hmmmmm...Sheboygan...don't they make bratwurst there??? Well...hope you enjoy Wisconsin! Nice meeting you. Cathy L.

• Sassy
    Sassy

That's a beautiful area. I used to live in WI.

I'll try to listen to it if I can remember.

• jschwehm
    jschwehm

Yes, they make bratwurst here. When I interviewed for the teaching job here, we went to some place where they were serving bratwurst lasagna. I wonder what that tastes like. I was not brave enough to try here while interviewing just in case it would come back to haunt me later. ;)

Jeff S.

• Room 215
    Room 215

This deserves a bump to the top of the queue; all you who can should call....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit