LEAKED: WHQ Financial Contacts meeting ref.2018-2019

by Fay Dehr 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Fay Dehr
    Fay Dehr

LEAKED: WHQ Financial Contacts meeting ref.2018-2019 [part 1 of 3] https://youtu.be/xbt05M5Jeu4
    LEAKED: WHQ Financial Contacts meeting ref.2018-2019 [part 2 of 3] https://youtu.be/KYn3QkNztbQ
    LEAKED: WHQ Financial Contacts meeting ref.2018-2019 [part 3 of 3] https://youtu.be/eUXpDCKEVDw

In this 3-part leaked video meeting, financial contacts from various departments are informed of how to get on board with the financial changes needed for 2018-2019, and protocols for managing financial responsibilities are outlined.

These clips are unedited, so feel free to add comments.

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

No one has commented yet on this thread, but I just wanted to thank you for the leaks, and keep them coming, they are appreciated by many if they don't comment.

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

Wow!

One thing shines through, there are external forces bearing down on the WTS. There’s no way that all this is happening from strictly “new financial light” from within.

“We must protect the organization, we must protect its charity status, this saves us millions each year”

There are two possibilities as to why the financial clampdown is accelerating. One of them is touched on here, the “charitable status” in the USA. It is possible that the IRS is taking a closer look at the WTS and they are having to ‘right the ship’.

The other, as I have been saying, is the debt held by WTS and the likelihood that the WT received a “demand letter” from the institutions to whom they owe, such that the WT was forced to either declare bankruptcy, or to make a structured settlement quietly which involved large real estate sales to raise cash.

Or a combo of both.

In any case, the WT is screwed. And the recession isn’t even here yet.

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

Somebody in the good old US of A needs to contact the Internal Revenue Service and help them understand that the watchtower corporation is not being directed by its Board of Directors (who is the legal governing body) but rather buy a bunch of charlatan pseudo governing body members that are really outsiders.

It somehow cannot be illegal for a corporation to have all of the decision-making made by outsiders, the outsiders being the dynamic 8

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Not to spoil the party but the GB assholes are still swimming in money and I dont mean the swimming pool at HQ Warwick New York.

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

Fink, you are half right.

When a war is fought, it’s the outlying areas, the fringes that get hit first. Slowly, The forces move towards the epicenter of activity.

The Watchtower is throwing congregation after congregation to the wolves, seizing their properties to be dumped for cash.

The extremity is being eaten up.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The leading Watchtower crooks that being the GB members, are cultivating the money toward themselves for their sustainability, they live with swimming pools, tennis courts, cars , health and dental care and airline flights to travel around the world, all paid for by the Watchtower Corporation. $$$

One might say they are the kings of this Kingdom and all below them are their servants and it shows.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The extremity is being eaten up.

Yes something strange is going on JW land, you hear of congregations closing up and being sold off, then you see a JW perp like the one in these videos saying the donations have grown recently.

I still say the WTS is conniving and deceiving people into getting more donations so they can use it for themselves.

Maybe the WTS heads are starting to realize their doctrinal bullshitting to the general public and the JWS followers is coming to an end. not an Armageddon end but their end

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

i would agree with you fink people in warwick are more bothered about their heaklth care and dental care then if they need to close a kingdom hall down.somthing i found very strange was that in a forthcoming convention video one of the things they were trying to get across was obey your leaders even if it doesnt make sense out of all the many examples they COULD have used what they did use was a kingdom hall was being closed and some people had to go to north and some to south

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Hopefully they the organization continue to eat themselves to death.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit