A Girl And Her Pig

by Valis 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

Well, its time for stock shows and CFB has shown her first pig at the city stock show. She won the blue riboon and got a spot in the County Stock Show this coming weekend. I am hoping to make it down for this weekend, but that may not happen. in any case, this is CFB's glorious moment...she was the youngest FFA member showing a duroc...she handled her piggie well and kept him from going hog wild as it were...the judges pointed her out and sported her the blue ribbon..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Special K
    Special K

Hi Valis....

this little girl sure sports and nice big smile. I can tell that she is really enjoying this. Looks like she is a good showman.

Hope things go well for her next weekend..

all the best

Special K

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

OMG, look at the smiles on that beautiful face !! She is sooo enjoying herself !! Thank you for sharing these!! What a doll in those jeans and her big ole belt buckle too !!

I hope you make it down to see it !!

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

WOW, I think that pig is bigger than she is. She has a beautiful smile that shows she is enjoying herself. Not the usualy "I've got to do this, ho hum"

You should be very proud, PapaValis.

But does she know what's going to happen to the pig next?

Hugs,

Joy

• Dawn
    Dawn

what a cutie!!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Whoooooo HOOOOOO She looks so happyShe is beautiful she reminds me of you

• Satanus
    Satanus
    what a cutie!!

Yah, valis' daughter is cute too. Seriously though, i never knew you could control pigs like that. Does she feed it and take care of it? On our farm, we never made pets of the pigs. They are smart.

SS

• Xena
    Xena

She is so cute Valis!!!!

and the pig ain't bad either.....so when is the luau???

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Well, she is adorable, Valis. You have every reason to be proud. How old is she? Such a little lady. I have always admired girls like her: feminine yet tough. You know? Like Karen Allen in Raiders Of The Lost Ark.

Heather

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

Very cool, Valis. Obviously, she's enjoying herself, and looks to be doing a really good job with her project. Something to be very proud of, and some great life lessons learned here. Hope she does well at county, and wherever else she goes.

CB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit