Here I Am..........

by Dawn 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Dawn
    Dawn

send me send me Lord

Here I Am send me send me

..............for some reason I have had this song stuck in my head......so I thought I'd share the wealth. Now you'll have it stuck in your head too

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

You are so cruel!!

• heathen
    heathen

I have not choice but to write a really cool blues song with those lyrics just so I can keep that God aweful WTBTS song out of my head . Thanks for nuttin .

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Okay...here's a reprieve, yall....from Creedence Clearwater Revival....just change the word "moon" to "song".....

BAD MOON RISING I see the bad moon arising I see trouble on the way I see earthquakes and lightnin' I see bad times today Don't go around tonight Well, it's bound to take your life There's a bad moon on the rise I hear hurricanes ablowing I know the end is coming soon I fear rivers over flowing I hear the voice of rage and ruin Don't go around tonight Well, it's bound to take your life There's a bad moon on the rise Hope you got your things together Hope you are quite prepared to die Looks like we're in for nasty weather One eye is taken for an eye Don't go around tonight Well, it's bound to take your life There's a bad moon on the rise Don't go around tonight Well, it's bound to take your life There's a bad moon on the rise 
  • SYN
    SYN

Personally, I've got George Michael stuck in my head, cf. "gotta get up to get down!"

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Hey Syn, I had Wham's "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" going through my head a few days ago - Aaaaaargh!!

But at the moment I've got Status Quo's "What You're Proposin'" doing the rounds...

• Azalo
    Azalo

i dont remember any of the kingdom melodies anymore

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

Dawn - sorry, but it's not a song stuck in my head, but a head stuck in my ...........

well, you get the picture.

cheeses.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Frannie, thanks,

I was stuck with that kingdom melody - but after hearing Creedence it's gone.

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

Sweet Cheeses! Good to see you again!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit