Mouthy's Bruncheon date>???

by mouthy 24 Replies latest jw friends

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

Okay. Now that I know lollydawdle's moniker, I can say "mouthy and lollydawdle supplied some delicious food." Lolly is a vegetarian and made an excellent meatless lasagna, not easily forgotten. Irreverent and Blondie arrived after I nearly finished off both lasagnas, the one baked by mouthy and the one by lolly. I hope they can forgive me of my weakness for good cookin'.

• mouthy
    mouthy

We were glad you ate what we served.Frank... I hate it when we get it ready & folks dont eat it.Means I have to eat it all week....Did not have any left overs GOOD!!!

• lollydawdle
    lollydawdle

Thanks for the kudos re lasagna, Frank. Not from scratch, though! The soup which you didn't get to try, however, was. Mouthy sent it back with me and now I'm the one who has to eat it all week!LOL

Mouthy, all I did was help set the table and help clean up. I come for the great company!

• blondie
    blondie
    son had a hard time trying to figure out the reason that Irreverent and Blondie sounded similar to us Canadians.

68, we go to Canada every year and work hard on our "Canadian" accent all year long. We live close to the Canadian border too. We secretly wish we were Canadian. We meet quite a few Ontarians ? in Florida when we vacation there (and in Texas). I wish we could have visited more with that end of the table. But we hope to be up this summer and have a big picnic or something like that.

Blondie

• Aztec
    Aztec
    We should also have Beans and Quotes there. I don't think Mouthy believes that they are two separate people.

LOL!

We secretly wish we were Canadian.

Me too!

~Aztec

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Does anyone have some pics to post?

Walter

• mouthy
    mouthy

I will have them developed next week Walter.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Blondie did you watch the video???

• blondie
    blondie

Not yet, it is on the schedule tonight. We read the books though. We move slow. Had to unpack, go through the mail, work on our taxes, scrape the ice off the drive way, and shop for shoes. Had an appointment at the clinic yesterday. I'm starting to get used to the fact that you have to go through pain to get rid of pain.

Blondie

• acsot
    acsot
    you have to go through pain to get rid of pain

Sorry to hear that Blondie. If you're in Ontario this summer feel free to drive east for a few hours and we can all meet up at Guest 77's place !

I'm sure they won't mind me inviting others over to their place!

Mouthy, you can hitch a ride with Blondie and Irrev !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit