Mouthy's Bruncheon date>???

by mouthy 24 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/post.ashx We had a great reunion >>>>>> Hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did. Will post pictures when the are developed (((HUGS))

• blondie
    blondie

Irreverent and I had a great time and look forward to visiting Ontario this summer. I feel warm all over from meeting all of you. You're all so much taller than your avatars (smile).

Blondie

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

It was great meeting Irreverent and Blondie in real life for the first time. Wow! The experiences they've had! Both shared super insights on life in and out of JWs. A real balanced couple. Mouthy shared some fine motherly wisdom, and she and her friends supplied some delicious food. The whole event was truly like a warm family reunion.

fjtoth

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Hey, no one invited me!

Outaservice

• Aztec
    Aztec

Walter says none of us are more than an inch in size so...LOL!

I loved meeting all of you and reaquainting myself with some of you. Thank you all so much! I enjoyed myself very much and I liked getting the big squishy hugs from all of you. (((Mouthy, Blondie, Irreverant, Iiz2cool, FJ, 68, and families and grandkids)))

I would love to see the pics!!! Thank you all!

~Aztec

• 68storm
    68storm

Good day Grace,

Thank you very much for forcing us to tour lovely Kitchener. It was a refreshing change from life in the big city. We eventualy made it and we were glad we did.

Meeting the Yanks was a pleasure. It's too bad we could not spend more time chating. My son had a hard time trying to figure out the reason that Irreverent and Blondie sounded similar to us Canadians. He is used to going to Buffalo (Only 100 miles down the road) and listening to the locals accents. I had to educate him about parts of the US that sound like us.

It was great seeing the rest of the gang again (Even if it was very brief) and hope that the TO unit can share a few brews soon.

68storm

• Aztec
    Aztec

68storm,

We have to drag Mouthy up here to a meetup. I would love to see her and Rayzorblade in the same room!

~Aztec

PS Outaservice where are you? If you would like to hang out with some Ontario people just pm me.

• 68storm
    68storm

Aztec,

We should also have Beans and Quotes there. I don't think Mouthy believes that they are two separate people.

Let's do it soon!

68storm

• lollydawdle
    lollydawdle

Great to meet Irreverent and Blondie at Mouthy's on Sat. eve. Hope to see you again sometime. Sorry I couldn't make the brunch. Sounds like you all had fun. Can't wait to see the pics, Mouthy!

• mouthy
    mouthy

I couldnt have done it Sat night without your help Lolly((((hug))))thanks alot

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit