My story again

by larc 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Larc, thanks for re-sharing your story with JWD posters....I missed it the first time around....WOW you've been out 40 yrs.....I think it's really special that you come here to participate and help those coming out....you're only 5 yrs older than me, yanno.....I've only been out for 12 yrs....and these are my only "buds", the xdubs online, tho I recently met an xdub on the job here (does happy dance)...Tho I reckon I'm only an undignified nut-butt most of the time, I've read some of your posts and I think you're very wise. Keep on keepin' on, Larc...

Frannie B

• larc
    larc

VM44, Armageddon Around the Corner was written by W.J. Walen in 1962. The publisher was John Day Co. Regarding Rutherford's nurse. She would better be described as a dietician. She had no formal education beyond high school. She was more than a friend of the family. She was my mother's aunt. I only saw her on rare occasions when she came to Ohio to visit relatives. She did not talk about Rutherford on those visits. As I have mentioned before, she probably was Rutherford's mistress.

• larc
    larc

Hey Outasevervice, it this a true story? Do tulips grow in Holland?

• larc
    larc

I want to thank you folks for responding to my bio in a favorable manner, and giving compliments to my contributions. I really do appreciate that.

• Mystery
    Mystery

Thank you Larc.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit