Whoop there it is!!!!

by James Mixon 12 Replies latest jw friends

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Walked into Panda Express for lunch the other day and there was a unusually long line. I notice a large group of folks that had a familiar dress and smile on their faces. The women dresses below the knees and the men wearing the top of line Goodwill special suits. I was curious and wonder what Asian organization they were part of and then Bam, it came out. The line curved around a long waist high bench and one of the women sneakily placed the old well known WT while two men(brothers) sitting near the bench gave her the OK . LOL

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

I get suspicious of any one in a dress on Sunday and Saturday. I go to thrift stores on the weekend and see them looking for cheap deals. In the religious section of the books, there are plenty of "old light" books and black bibles.

I can imagine those sisters where thinking, how someone just might come along and pick up that magazine, read it and come into the truth! They get to have a warm fuzzy feeling and hope they can be on the meeting with their wonderful experience.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

I actually went out on foot today looking for JWs. No luck.

• Are you serious
    Are you serious

And they used the placement of that mag so they could all count their time while they are lunch lol.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Ok, JWs eat.

• cha ching
    cha ching

Yep, I see the same thing... I was at a Mexican dine in/ take out restaurant and noticed the suits & dresses, and wondered... but when the children are wearing suits and dresses, most likely they are Jdubs.

I recognized one guy who my husband helped thru a hard time when he was young, and he recognized me... no word said. I escaped.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    R U Serious And they used the placement of that mag so they could all count their time while they are lunch lol.

That's what is so cynical. I could not have done that in good conscience back in the day. Put a mag on a bench and add a lunchtime hour of preaching. That's not about saving lives.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Jws do what they do because that's the way they've been brainwashed.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Around 15 -20 JW's in line and she was near the end of the group maybe two or three folks in front of me. So when she placed the mags on the bench she looked at me with a devilish look on her face and smile. On the way home I thought, I should have said something to management.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

Haha or you could have picked them up and dropped them into the garbage with an angelic look on your face.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit