I just LMAO....

by Biahi 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sherman
    Sherman

I was thinking the same thing Simon but I thought well you know PC

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    it all looks a bit "gay"

It looks like a gesture Jack Benny would pose, and he was often teased about being effeminate. Also, he's got a purple theme in his outfit going on, so . . . 🤭

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

The expensive suits ,pinkies ,flights here and there to give personalized talks to congregations Assembly`s etc,and of course the wives have to have the best dress ,jewelry hair styles etc, all paid for by the donations given to support the kingdom preaching work.

Whats that scripture ? "if they dont work dont let them eat " or some such thing. 2 Thes. 3: 16 In those days they were expected to pay there own way and not live off the contributions of others.

Now the GB live a comfortable life with there wives ,travel here and there ,all food and clothing provided for them also having maids to clean and do household chores that is below the standards set for a GB member and his wife serving Godly interests.

All the while the GB members regard themselves as GOD`S , Guardians Of Doctrine .how presumptuous is that.?

• Sigfrid Mallozzi
    Sigfrid Mallozzi

I think they have been in Covid lock down or locked up too long. I haven't been on this site for awhile and am currently reminded how petty the JW leadership mentality is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit