I just LMAO....

by Biahi 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I was told by a gen x that wearing a cap backwards will keep the sun out of your eyes🤔

• asp59
    asp59

Not strange all CO and elders look depressed. Same crap always.

• Sherman
    Sherman

This is what they are referring to in a Metro style hair cut

Pin on men's hair styles

• Sherman
    Sherman

Men's suits that they wear are carefully screened to see if they are too Metro tight fitting.

If they are brothers will be taken to the back for counseling.

Vest + Blazer Layering for a Dapper Formal Look #Formal #MensFashion #Suit  #MensStyle #Tiesdot… | Fashion suits for men, Designer suits for men, Mens  casual outfits

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

So a short back and sides a common haircut growing up as a boy in the 60s &70 s

• Sherman
    Sherman

I find it ironic that the guy who started this watch what you wear and appear like (GB member A Morris) is quite often seen giving talks wearing flamboyant high class expensive suits.

Governing Body Member Tony Morris Flees a Journalist In The Street - JW  Watch

• Sherman
    Sherman

Yes that's right Fadeaway,

A hair cut quite common in the 1930's could get you in trouble down at the Kingdom Hall today.

• Hopeless1
    Hopeless1

Neat Blue Dog...

in what was my local congregation here in the U.K., 3 out of 10 elders had facial hair.

1 designer stubble

1 neat beard & moustache

1 neat moustache

also 1 or more MS with moustache or designer stubble

excuses are ‘have allergy to razor, or delicate skin’

Having been in several congregations over the years, have noticed as far as facial hair is concerned amongst servants, ‘where there’s a will there’s a way, or maybe how well in you are with the CO’

However, servants with beards and tight pants come down on hard on brothers unrelated to themselves who wear jumpers that cover too much of their tie, if they are in the KH, even if there is no meeting?!

• Sherman
    Sherman

I wonder why the GB men dont hand out rules and counseling about obesity ?

All of the GB men look overly obese, now there's a counseling that would really save a few lives.

• Simon
    Simon
    is quite often seen giving talks wearing flamboyant high class expensive suits.

Flamboyant is the right word - it all looks a bit "gay"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit